'A special Evening'

Anu's point of view:-

After Anushka and Samar finished telling their story, I wink at Anushka and she glares at me.

Sanam calls someone.... After a few minutes of talk . he says,"Hey .....I want to ask...if.."

"Hey! you don't need to be so nervous,tell us."
Anushka says.

Suddenly Sanam says,"Do you have extra rooms? " in one breath with his eyes closed.

Me and Anushka look at each other and break out laughing.
I replied, "of course.. We have four extra rooms.. You don't need to worry."

They were relieved by my answer. Anushka says, "You could ask us simply also...anyways you looked very cute when you were nervous". and we laughed again.

I asked ," Di it was your turn to Cook today " and she says " No ways that's not right! "
As I say "OK, we will cook together"
And she nods.
But now let us have a coffee...
I go to the kitchen and make coffee when I returned I saw that Anushka gave them the keys of the rooms.
Samar says,"We brothers can share a room"

Anushka replied, "we have four extra rooms so I wish if you would be comfortable to use the rooms according to you."

I set the coffee and sat beside Anushka and say,

"Waise toh him dono bhi room share kar sakte hai..... lekin phir sari raat him jhagda karte rahenge"

And all of us laugh at this we all take up our coffee when, Anushka stands up and says,
"Samar give me your coffee" and she goes in the kitchen.

What's she's up to?
I think as I drink my coffee and think about what can she be thinking about?

Samar's point of view:-

Anushka takes my coffee and goes in the kitchen and I notice Anu's very curious about it Ya and me two after a few minutes she comes and sets the coffee in front of me and she smiles.
I take the coffee with curiosity and when I see that...... I say,"You remembered..? ".

It was the same Latte art on my coffee with a heart on it,
And she nods at me .
She starts to drink her coffee as I am looking at her.

I realized that she cares, and does not show it directly.... I admire her for her attitude like this . she is a different one.

"So.... the room in which you are using is in front of my room and the room that Sanam is using is in front of Anu's room..., You can tell us anything you want " and I nod at her.

When I check my phone, I see that it's not mine....it must be Anushka's .when we fell together our phones might have exchanged. I accidentally switch On the screen and what I see is me:-

I ask Anushka, "Hey you have my photo as wallpaper!!!" she chokes on her coffee and start coughing

"Oh sorry"
I say and Anu starts laughing while I look at Anushka.