Love or Hate?

Anushka's Point of view:-

We both ran towards the rooms and stopped in between Sanam's room and her room.

"On one side That guy's troubling me and then these two.." Samar groans in irritation and I turned to him..
"Who Else Samar...?" I asked him looking up at him in the eyes and he looked away as he said "Ahh nothing..ya nothing"

"But Samar you" and he pointed towards Anu's door and I nodded at him and Samar knocked on Sanam's door.

After a few knocks on the door, Sanam opened the door ... I could see the exhaustion on his face but he can't clearly show his pain.."Are you mad ..!!" Samar asked him.
I know that he's worried about his sibling but ....

Sanam just looked at him without saying anything and Samar shook him "Sanam I am asking something!!!"

"Samar cool down, understand him ..he doesn't want to talk right now" I could see Sanam's shocked face when I said this but he just looked down and I stepped ahead and knocked at Anu's room's door.

After no reply.. I tried again but I couldn't get the door opened.
I called out to her and I started panicking when I didn't hear any noise..not a single noise from her room.

"Anushka take this" Samar said while giving me a key And I looked at the key on my palm.
"It's the spare key, I brought it from housekeeping"
He smiled at me and I nodded at him while Sanam didn't even give me any response at all.

God.. that's not right
I turned around with the spare key and unlocked the door and I kept my hand on the golden door knob but i looked at Samar and he nodded at me to go ahead and I braced myself for handling the situation. I turned the knob to open the door.

I entered her dark and cold room and
I looked around and turned the lights on.The open windows let the breeze come in blowing the curtains.
I saw her sitting on the floor with her back against the wall and I ran to her sitting beside her as I  pushed her black hair back.
"Anu... you're alright?" She just looked at me while tears shone in her eyes .she nodded at me trying to give me a smile but I knew she was not letting us know her condition completely.

I asked her again "You're okay Anu.. right?"
I saw her closing her eyes hearing this and she looked away from us and said "Ya..what happened me.. I am okay" and I said in a soothing voice holding her shoulders "Look at me..."

She finally turned to me but her teary eyes shone and she looked at me with helplessness this time...and she wiped the tears that flowed down her cheeks.

"I don't know what to do now..di .. I don't know.. !!! Everything's over.."

Tears escape my eyes subconsciously while I rubbed her palms trying to comfort her... I wiped my tears and made her stand up slowly.I can't see her like this. I just can't.

I made her sit on the edge of the bed and suddenly Samar made her drink water...
If the elder brother is like this..Sanam..their decency... can't be bad , no way!
Their behavior shows their loyalty.

I looked at Anu while she looked down and Samar asked her "We need to Know.. Anu..what happened Suddenly?" And she looked up at me but she couldn't say anything and when I saw that she needed this ... I pulled her into a hug and she broke out crying really hard.