I met someone

Hi guys...so what do you think about these brothers dancing together in the pic above... please let me know..
Enjoy...but please tell me if you like it cause many doubts are now in my mind... about whether you like it or not

************************************

Anushka's Point of view:-

I wake up as usual and I go in my balcony and stood there and watched the surroundings...
I don't believe he came there.. but How? And Why... I thought he must have become busy now and almost forgotten about me... but I can't find a way to forget him.. it's like...I sighed softly
I suddenly start remembering all that happened.... When he caught my hand and I cried unknowingly When he pulled me and embraced me...the best feeling I can ever get...
It was really unexpected... how could I... and why did he?!!! He knows he will find anyone else also...
I sighed and I turn around to see Mom standing there and I stare at her...When did she come here?
She folds the covers and she says "What happened...go ahead get fresh?" And I just nod and I go to the washroom.
She didn't hear anything...
I come outside and change in the clothes for today
and get back to the assignment which I got.
This is mental abuse yaar!!!
I don't understand What the hell I am doing!!!
HIM HIM and only HIM..
After sometime I go down to the living room and see Dad eating and mom glaring at him well not something new.
I go and sit with Mom and she gives me a cup of green tea and I take it and she says "It's hot... carefully" and I nod While taking it and suddenly Dad snapped at her "Stop glaring at me!!!" And she says "You were the one who sent Anu to dance with that devil!!!"oh Mom... and he said While standing up "So What? Nothing happened!!" And she snaps "It was because Anushka went to her and she also got injured.." and I continue looking at them and suddenly I hear a voice from the stairs "Stop it mom!!?" It's Anu and mom looks at her and Dad. Takes his coat and keys and went away while murmuring something.
Argh!!? Peace... where are you?
Anu comes to us and she sits with me and I look at her and she is just checking her phone and I say "You can do it gently...why that frustration on the phone?" And mom says "Ya..the phone doesn't have a problem,you might hit your fingers hard" and Anu glares at her. I just stand up and go my room and pick up the thing which I want  badly now...
Apart from His Kiss..
Shut up Heart!!! will ya?
I sit down on the couch with the guitar and start playing it ...
After a few minutes Anu comes and sits down beside me and she starts singing along ...well ya we haven't practiced..so we continue to do it.
Suddenly my phone rings and I pick it up and look at the caller ID..Oh no!! it's That number and Anu says "What's going on?" And I just picked up the call and I said "Yes?" And he again starts  "Would you mind if we meet at the office?" And I say "look sir.. please don't try to trouble us.." and he says "It's not fake miss it's real.." and I just sighed softly as he says "Please.." and I finally say "Okay...When?" And he says in a much cheerful voice now "Please... this Evening"  I say "Okay then" and he says "I will send you the address" and I say "Ya.. have a great day" and I hung up the call.
I return to look at Anu Who's giving me a thousand types of looks and I say "We have to go to a music company" and she says "You're kidding right?" And I say "No.." and she says "But..." And I say "Now we'll have to go yaar" and she just keeps quiet and nodded  and a message arrived on my phone and I look at it and Anu says "The message?" And I say "Yup...the address message"
..............

Samar's point of view:-

I see her standing near the escalator and the man bumps into her while running "She's gonna fall down the escalator" and I run towards her as I grab her waist and she clutched my shirt and we again bumped into a man as my leg slips and I fall backwards with her on me ***

Ahh..!!
What The Hell Man!!!
She's really really light... what happened....

I open my eyes and find myself half on the bed and half down .I stand up as I remove the covers off me which are really on the floor..at that time Anushka was on me and here am I on the floor now !!!
Okay so I was again dreaming about You..
Good Job Mr. Puri
and I fix my hair with my fingers as I look at the mess in front of me and
Suddenly Sanam breaks out in my room while talking on the phone, Cherry on the Cake.
I am DEAD
He is staring at the mess and he looks at me and I can here the voice on his phone saying hello..hello as he keeps staring at me and suddenly he says "I will talk later and he says "Wow Bhai(Bro).." and I say "Ya really nice na" and he nods
1.2.3
and he suddenly started laughing out loud and I just glare at him. I knew it from his expressions... Suddenly mom breaks out in my room also...
GAME OVER!!!
Sanam stops laughing and mom folds her hand and she says "I see you have made new Sleeping style.." and I have pick up my pillow and blanket and keep them on the bed and mom asks "Why were you on the floor?" And I say "A... I.." and Sanam says "Must be a dream..." And I look at him wiggling his eyebrows and I look at Mom and she says "Oh really...a dream" and I say "What if...I mean ya.." and we hear dad saying "What's happening there?" she goes our While saying "Get ready and come down" And she closes the door and Sanam again breaks out laughing at me as I throw a pillow at him and he says "Okay...we have to go to a music company's office today..." And I say "Okay get out" and he says "I will check from now on if you're on the bed or on the floor" and I again give him a fake smile and say "Ya most welcome" and he says "No prob Bro..." And he goes out closing the door".
And suddenly a smile creeps on my face and I get my clothes and ran to get ready...
Stop smiling like a fool ... I thought we kissed but I was kissing the ground Man.. not fair!!