when you're in love

Oh my gosh...see the guys are so good at screen romance right? ;)

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Anu's Point of view:-

How does she wake up so early?

"Let me sleep...na" I grabbed my pillow and covered my head with him and I heard Anushka saying ..."Okay do whatever you want to do"

What has happened to her...? Her mood is off and I don't know why?

I sit up straight looking at her while she was ready to leave and I asked "Kya hua hai tujhe?" She looked at me blankly and suddenly her face was disappointed as she sighed and said "Leave it yaar ..get ready"

She went out closing the door her as I hear the click of the door by locking. She's not going to tell me...and neither Samar is going to tell me ...

Unke beech mein..?

I should not interfere but... Arghh!!! I can't see both of them tensed.
I sighed getting confused. I got out if my bed and got my clothes and went to the washroom to get freshen up humming a random tune.

***************
********
****
**
*
Samar's Point of view:-

I wake up and looked at my phone as I searched my arm for it. still lying keeping one of my arms under my head ... I looked at the time "6:15am."

I sighed softly leaving the phone while my hands were crossed behind supporting my head and I looked at the white ceiling of my room whose walls were in a shade of golden tinted yellow.

I felt like her touch is still there ... I just kinda left everything at her ...
It was throbbing like hell...last night.
I remembered how I calmed down on her touch but I didn't know when did I fall asleep.
It was so bad...last night the worst kind of exhaustion.

I sit up straighting up on my bed with still my sheets on when the last night's scene came in front of me.i ran my hands through my after sleep messy hair and I smiled at myself again.
I can feel her tender lips on mine and I chuckled softly running my hands in my hair.

If she wouldn't come here.. I don't think that I could sleep...Her touch did more than half of the work I smiled remembering her soft touch.

I am really sorry Anushka but can't tell you about this...I really want to but I can't and I know that you are always there with me but I can't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
I was playing with the straw in my smoothie staring at the cup and a soft sigh escapes my lips...
I looked up at Sanam who was staring at my smoothie and my sandwich untouched.

"Eat something...You didn't eat anything yesterday" he said to me the 5th or 6th time and I nodded at him again and saw him rolling his eyes in irritation.

"You're so stubborn... that's why she also didn't eat last night!!!" He muttered while scrolling down phone and I snapped my head up at him "Who... ?" I raised my eyebrow at him and he looked at me with the expression "You Know that"

I knew her ..she would'nt eat
okay.. She thinks too much.my eyes travelled around but they got stuck at one place.I suddenly saw Anika and Riya sitting a few tables beside us..

"When did they return.. Did they complete their work..?"
Sanam looked back to see them and the very next movement i chuckled at Sanam while he was palming his face to hide it from them but they weren't going to even look here ...looks like they're talking about something really important.