Here Comes Trouble!!!

Sanam's Point of view:-

We are on our way to Keshu's Place, Venky is already there...we are going to practice some stuff. I ask Samar "Samar I have booked a new car and told Dad also it will arrive in few days"and he​ says "Well you both didn't tell me...but that's fine with me" and he smiles at me as he takes a turn and stops in front of Keshu's Place.

I glanced at my phone, we'll practice till evening and we will leave.. let's get going Sanam.. and I stepped out of the car. We go inside and see Keshav and Venky sitting waiting for us.

Venky was with his Bass...he always sits with it if he's free...

Keshav hi Fies Samar as I sit down with them.

Keshav asks me"Sanam you didn't forget to bring your throat with  you for practice?"

I say "Ya very funny" as all other start laughing. I think my jokes are the best...No they are the best!! what's thinking in that.. I am just proud of my jokes...well I know some of them are not so funny..but ya. Well Anu laughed at them... well I was the one who smiled like an idiot while looking at her or even thinking of her.

Suddenly Keshav says "Should we start?" And we all nod as Samar picks up his guitar and I stand up and take the phone from my pocket and unlock it to see Her pic once again and Suddenly Keshav calls out to me. I keep it on the coffee table and go to my place and we all take our places and start practicing...

*******
After practice we decide to sit down to chill before we go and Venky says
"I and Remy {Venky's Wife} are going to a party " And Keshav asks "party!!" And Venky says "It's semi formal... Keshav" and we look at the look on Keshu's face and Samar laughs at him.

I ask him,"So it's from whom?" And Venky says "A friend of mine...he had a startup after college and it went well.. and it's one of the largest businesses ." And Samar says "Only friends?" And he says "Nope...some business associates too." And we nod and Keshav says "Okay... Enjoy it and click some pics..." And he nods.
Suddenly Samar Says hey, "We should leave.. it's evening" and I stand up.

We all say our goodbyes and we leave from his place and I am not happy with one thing,that Keshav's on Facebook with Shraddha it means that he is indirectly connected to Anu and Anushka.

I remember the look on Samar's face when Keshav said that.
Samar says While driving "Do you think they have told the right about their business... I mean look at their house it can't be by a small business" and I nod as I say "Definitely.. we'll get to know that".

Samar nods as he stops at a traffic signal .after a minute the signal gets green and he starts again.
Suddenly he says "You know what?" And I say "What..?" As I checked the mailbox in my phone and he says "She really loves you" and my fingers stop on the screen.

I look at him "She's the one for you" and he smiles at me.

I sighed as I look at her photo and I
say "And She also loves you but both of them think about us only" and he sighs and nods. I know we can do it, I look out from the window.

We reach our place and park the car.
We go inside and I after many days sit with my game and Samar smiles on seeing this as he says,

"That's my brother.." and I start the new game.
I take a glance at Samar and he's with his First Love... I mean the Guitar, I don't want to disappoint Anushka.
After some time ,our door Bell rings and Samar goes to open it. Must be our parents...we know they are coming.

I stand up and went to the entrance and what I see is a Shock.
Our parents with some more guests.. I mean having Extra rooms is this bad?
Oh God...save me.