Telling the truth...

Look guys! What  I found out!!! SANAM has crossed 3 million subscribers on YouTube.....Cheers to them and wish them luck...☺☺☺ I hope you all will enjoy the next part.... have fun;)

************************************
Anu's point of view:-

" I need to tell you something Anu,"Sanam said.
I look at him ...he was serious . So I nodded.
He says,"Look a few days ago,you met a man at the airport,"  'A man'?? I asked and he said,"Yes, you remember you bumped into him?"and then I remembered that incident, that guy walked into me and when I was about to fall he caught me......
Sanam asked me again ,"you remember that right?"and I say ,"yes!! I remember correctly! he was wearing a hoody so, I couldn't see his face but.... yes I bumped into A guy. And Sanam nods. "Wait a Sec..!!how do you know???"I asked him and he says, "because it was me"and I quickly stand up as I realize what he said , and I confirm"y..y..you bumped into me"and he nods.
"Oh! I am so sorry!!! I didn't know it was you, I didn't want to get you hurt you didn't got her anywhere???"
Sanam laughed at me and said,"No way!!! and how could anyone get hurt by bumping into you? you yourself loosed your balance so I had to hold you and you are saying that....." and he laughed again. I was relieved by his answer.
Then he again said,- "And....."
I asked,"And..... What ??".
He comes closer to me , I could feel his breath.....
"When you were in the park, the guy whose arm you held when you got scared of the lighting and thunder....?"
I nodded silently...and he continues - "it was ...Me",he said and I remembered that incident and I could feel my cheeks becoming hotter and I Look away and say - "I...I.. I am sorry for that". and he laughs  "It's OK, I understand".
Then he continues,
"At the 4-dimensinal  theatre in the amusement park , you tripped over the guy who was sitting beside you"
Anushka said,"Now don't tell us that it was also you"and he nods while smiling at me, as I cover my face with my hands...
"In the giant wheel..."he was saying then suddenly, Samar Says,"Let me tell them"and Sanam nods at him.
"When you were in the giant wheel with your friends..."Samar Says looking at me and Anushka.
Anushka and I both nod together at Samar as he continues,"You remember who was sitting in front of you??"and Anushka answers him,"Yeah ! four guys were sitting there but... I couldn't see their faces"
"Those guys were Venky , Keshav..."as he was continuing the next names.
I said ,"Sanam" and Anushka said"and Samar" as they both nod together.
As me and Anushka look at each other... and really I am feeling like I am a Stupid girl. SANAM - the band was sitting in front of us....
"You both were so scared"they laughed at us.
"OK , there's nothing left,right?" I asked ,while they were laughing.
Sanam replies,"Hey! you remember when those guys caught you?
I remember that,"yeah,those guys.... firstly a guy held my wrist and the other one held my other arm...I was too weak to struggle at that time.....a guy from a car came out and helps me when he was coming towards me....."
"I don't remember anything after that I just saw him coming to me....."I said as I tried to remember that incident.
Suddenly Sanam says,"You collapsed there.....but I caught you before you fell on the ground, I was that guy from the car..."
After this I stand up.... "what happened?",he asks me.
"You don't believe" he asks and I answer, I just need to thank you and I take the yellow piece of paper which was in the room of that hotel and said,
"Well.. Thanks Mr. Unknown" as I gave him the yellow piece of paper.
Sanam Took it and smiles,
"you kept it?"he asks and I nod and say -
"you're a very good guy Sanam...A very good guy... Very generous.. just like you are...."
We both were looking at each other's eyes. But Anushka coughed on purpose so that it would stop.
When we realized that we broke the eye contact with each other.
"You never told me!!!"Samar & Anushka say at the same time and look at each other.
"Why?"they again say that together and look at each other. Sanam & I break out laughing...as Samar & Anushka glared at us and we both stopped.
"I was about to tell you..."this time Sanam and I said that together and we all break out laughing.
Then Samar stands up and says,"Anushka I also need to tell you Something"

Samar's point of view:-
Sanam had told everything to Anu , I think I should also tell everything to Anushka.
I gather up courage and stand up and I say ,"Anushka I also need to tell you Something"and she looks at me.
I somehow become nervous when she looks at me...my heart is beating very fast. as I start,
"You went to the mall that day, right?"I asked her and she said,"ya I went there with my friends".
I nod and I say,"you remember there was so much rush and some one walked into you"
"Yeah I was near the escalator,if I had fallen... then I don't know what would have happened??"
I said,"ya but a guy saved you..."
She nods and says,"ya when that guy bumps in to me,i loosed my balance but a guy caught me... I couldn't see  him ,he was wearing a hoody,"
"You were about to stand again but another guy bumps into you and you tripped over on a mattress... and.. you fell on that guy" I continue the story( in fact! my own story)
She says,"ya I sat beside him in the movie theater also."
"You had a coffee with him also..."I say as she smiled at me and says,-
"I had to thank him so I...... but, ya!!! he was a very nice guy"
"wait a minute! how do you know??"she asks me and I smirk and say,
"Abhi tak pata nahi chala kya?"(you don't get it now till now?)"
"No way!"she says and I nod at her .
"OK -OK!! I believe"she says at last.
We look at Sanam and Anu who were really confused and we laughed at them.
Suddenly Anushka says,
"Well!! Thanks .... you're a nice guy Mr.Puri " and  she was serious as her smile tell me ...
we look at each other for some time and Anu Says,"You both done? or you need some time". we realize what were we doing...
We broke the eye contact and she looks away . "Oh Samar! she's all red... What have you done!!?." i scold myself.
Sanam asks -"Can someone explain please..."
And I and Anushka  tell them the whole story........

************************************
Hi there!!! I hope you are doing great.
Please let me know if you are enjoying this.... I am giving my best. I hope you like it it's my first time so please I need your support... please vote and comment on this .
Share your feelings ... about it. Thanks again.😊😊😊😊😊😊