Ready to go...

Samar's Point of view:-

Okay...I think I was just panicking.. I thought as I laid on my bed with my phone in my hands and suddenly Sanam came rushing in my room..
"Bhai... Bhai.."

while I say to him I say "ya ya I am alive" and he says.."Woh pata Hai we have to leave tomorrow"
he says with a grin on his face and I say.. "What?"

And he nods while sitting beside me and I say "But Why?" We can leave the day after also and he teases me.

"Haa.. jaise airlines toh Tere dost Ka Hai na!!"

I sit up and ask him "Why.. What happened?"

"Tickets were not available.. And these were also slipping from my hands.. these were the last seats.."

I say while scratching my head
"okay fine..We will leave tomorrow.. " And he nods at me as he stands up and goes to the door while I laid down again... and unlocked my phone again with the finger sensor.

suddenly he came near me and I look at him and I noticed a grin on his face...
And I make a questioning face at Sanam.

He suddenly took up my phone fastly and asked "What were you looking at.. Bhai?"

"Shit!!!" OH no..

I shout at him "Sanam give it back Yaa" and he smiled as he throws it back to me and I catch it.

"Toh tabse isse dekh Raha Tha  Bhai?
Main jaanta Tha... Woh aaygi ik din pagal saa ho gaya Hai tu"

I say "It's a mistake Yaar" and he says "Haaa okay" and I say "Tu toh kuch Karta hi nahi Hai na..(Yaa you don't do anything on right?)" and he says "Yaa obviously.." while rolling his eyes at me in irritation.

"Haa tu toh bas..." I say to him.. And he say "What?" As he crosses his hands.

And I say "You just try to walk through the doors .... You even wear my clothes.. And even wear your Slippers  And shoes opposite.. You don't eat properly.. And many more things.

I look at him and he says "Ho gaya?"
And I say "Yup !!! bas itna hi Karta Hai" and he says "Yaa - Yaa good night" and he opens the door and I say,

"Good Night.."

Let's see what's waiting in Sweden,
Good Night Anushka..

Anushka's Point of view :-

I wipe the tears from my eyes...while I so and pull my legs closer to me..What happened to me today. Even I don't know. and suddenly Mom comes in the room with coffee in her hands.

"What are you doing on the floor Anushka!!!?" As I stand up and turn around and I say "Kuch nahi I fell down" I wipe my tears from the palm of my hand.

She comes near me and puts the coffee on the table and she says "Okay... You're not good at lying"

Ya it was a lame Excuse..

She turns me around by my shoulders and says "Dear Look at me please" and I look up at her as she wiped my tears again and she says "What happened suddenly.. You were absolutely fine right?"

Ya I should be happy.. You're gonna go to Sweden.. Right?

While I say "I..I .. just... I don't know Mom" and she says "You broke down today...."

The tears which were telling up in my eyes streamed down as I hug her...
"I...I don't know what to do...I tell don't know.."

She runs  her hands on my back while she says "Shhh..calm down.. What will your sister do then... If you are like this.. yourself..you need to control her too?" All I could do was to just sob and try not to let the tears flow down again.