"Did I fell for him?"

Sanam's Point of view:-

We were in our way when I ask Samar to stop the car  to get some cash from the ATM  across the street.

Samar Says to me
"There's way too much traffic"
And  I say "Just stop the car" as he stopped the car aside and I get out of the car but Anushka stops me.

Anushka Gave her card to Anu saying that she should also get some cash so we went together.

There was a lot of traffic on the road,

This Irritates me the most...

Anu tries to get through but she fails Every time, so I finally held her hand in mine and pulled her towards me as I say "Stay with me" as she nods.

We cross the road together and reach there .
I use the machine Firstly and then she uses it . We again have to go through this irritating traffic  but this time we  forget to hold hands.. as I walk a little bit ahead then Anu and we get a little far ...but suddenly she shouts my Name and  clutches me and she  pulls me aside as we fall together and she falls on me.

I see a driver  screaming at me ,

"Dekh ke nahi chal sakte Kya? (Can't you see where you're going!!)
shit!!! I didn't notice that car moving towards me,But I am alive!!

we stand up,I wipe the dirt off my shirt , I see Anushka and Samar really worried as I signal towards them that we're fine .
they nod and I look at Anu who's looking down....as I see her.

She's crying.... Is  she crying because?

I say "Hey I am sorry..It's Okay.. look" as she looks  up at me and says
"What Okay!!? It's not OK Sanam!!"

I look down at her she continues,

"How can you be so careless?!! Agar Kuch ho jata toh?!!!

And  I ask her looking in her eyes "Toh?(Then?)" ,

"Toh Phir main.."
She tried to answer As she looks at me but she goes back to the car angrily...

I know you care about me but what do I tell you?

That I was  really busy looking at you Anu .. Only at you..because I don't want to waste my time which is left with you...as I sigh as I look at her going,

I see her crying  in the car as Anushka is trying to calm her... Seeing her like this hurts me even more .

She is Very Very Scared,  Now she's upset because of me.. which makes me sad.. I run to the car.

Great! you gave her a present before going back!
Why is she caring so much about me .....?

Anu's point of view:-

We reached home and Samar parked the car. When we were returning no body said a word, Even I didn't say anything..I just didn't feel like....
I don't want to talk to anyone.."How can he be so careless?.."

I get out from the car and unlocked the door as we got in I leave the shopping bags in my room and sat in the living room with Anushka.

Sanam and Samar go in their rooms to keep their hoodies...

I scolded him......But why?

Sanam and Samar come down and sit on the couch and Anushka switched on the television as I try to see it but I can't
I just remembering that They both will return tomorrow as I look at Sanam
How we met for the first time....then again and again and he always catches all my attention
Don't know Why?