A sleepless SAMAR...

So.... let's see what Samar thinks and what will happen with him that he is SLEEPLESS*
Enjoy "A Sleepless SAMAR"

************************************

Samar's point of view:-

I went in my room...I decided to take a moment to get a shower and got in the clothing that Anushka gave me.
I tried to sleep but I don't feel like sleeping now...... normally I would be in sleep by this time but not now.
I went to the terrace and saw some one sitting on the fence. I didn't know was It Anu or Anushka.
I went close to her but when I realized that it was Anushka my body tenses up as she looks at me with her beautiful eyes and she smiles at me.

"You didn't sleep?"
I reply "ya... I couldn't sleep".

"Don't feel comfortable here?" She asks me.

"It's not like that I didn't feel like sleeping now so I came here" I say to her as she nods and says "then Come and sit"

I sit beside her and look at her. in complete silence..... I feel free from any thing at this time. Thanks to her.
I become nervous but I am much more ME when I am Around HER.

She points to the night sky and  Says to me,"the sky is so beautiful" and I look at the sky small twinkling stars covered the dark sky.

She Says while looking up -

"You know, these stars are like someone who is always with you always..... in the darkness of life."

" they always are with you no matter what they just show Light on...."

"On your paths" I complete her last words and she looks at me and smiles.
"You write?" I ask her and she says
"a little bit but I am not as good as you"

And I reply ,"but the thing you said just now was very nice and....... peaceful and full of..."

"Love" she says my last word and we look at each other. I can see the shine in her eyes who make me feel better always i look at them....

After a few minutes we broke the eye contact and she said "Samar.........". and I look at her and she says  "never mind" and looked away , what was she going to say?

We both stand up and start walking around.
We share many things about us.
As I remember how I met her and all the incident that happened with us.
She suddenly trips  on something and I hold her .

We look in each other's eyes. I can see
The intensity she has in her eyes..... She can hypnotize anyone.

we straighten up and she looks that she held my jacket and removed her hands and says "S..S..Sorry for that " as she looks away from me and I smile at her response and she says, "Well!!! Mr.Puri I hope I didn't bored you and you were completely comfortable with me..

as I say "Ya thanks" to her .
"but before going back....will you please sing something?...if you don't mind" she asks me and I reply "why would I mind?If you will  sing with me miss.??"

And she nods at me.
As I start the song:-

"Chali  aa tu Chali aa ...... Chali aa tu Chali aa......"
"Mere Sapno ki Rani Kab Aaygi tu"
"Aaye rooth mastaani kab aaygi tu"
"Chali aa ,Haa tu Chali aa."

And she follows my lead and sings with me.
When we finished the song I mentally patted myself and looked at her.
She Says "It's one of my favorites"
As I say "well you sang really well Anushka" and she says "hey you don't need to lie" as I say "no seriously" trying to assure her that I'm true about this.

"Samar.... can I ask you some thing?"
As I nod and she showed me her small finger of her hand and I ask "what?" And she says "promise me you'll answer me" and I reply"OK,but how with the finger?"

She asks"you don't know?" As I say "No seriously , tell me."
She teaches me how to promise like this and I got it. It's kinda cute thing...as I try to remember it..this pinky promise..as I smile and
I say to her "OK, now  ask?"
"Have you....... found your
Sapno ki Rani? (Indirectly "Your Love")' she asks me and I reply
"No not yet". and she asks "really?" And I nod at her..

Now I  also have a chance to clear my doubt. I think....Go for it Samar!!!
and i  go near her and bend a little bit to go near her ear as I notice she also tenses when I am Around and  finally I ask  her,

"Aur tumhe  apna Raajkumar mila?"
And she says "No , I have not found".
As I nod at her and she said,

"So Mr.Puri Chale? ya phir... raat Bhar yahi rahoge?(so Mr.Puri , can we go?or will you stay here for the whole night?) and I say "Ya-Ya!!! let's go" as she smiles at me.

I love it when she says me "Mr. Puri" as I look at this girl who is  telling me to enjoy the moments of my life . Ya she is a different one......

I am more at ease with her.
We both got down and she wishes me "Sweet Dreams Mr.Puri" and I say thanks and she says "if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask me ,OK?" As I nod at her.
She goes in her room.

I enter my room and lay down on the bed .... it's late but after meeting her the little sleepiness also went away now her voice was all around me...... as I recall my meeting with her again and again and all of them are extraordinary as  always.

I remember when today she tripped over and I caught her ..... ,
our song together....
Our talk about the STARS....her sentence is in my mind I will not forget that one about the STARS...,
Her asking me about my LOVE,  and  the way she was answering my questions were just adorable and on the other hand her.....Her  closeness and intimacy towards me.... her warm attitude.....

Oh Samar!!! this girl is affecting you.
No...this is not true ? Right? But it's Happening.

I try to sleep but all my sleep has vanished all I can do is think about HER being on my side..... ... She's not going to let me sleep now I think as I smile. Oh!!! this Girl......

************************************
Hello all?😊😊😊😊 I hope you all are doing great well of course you are doing great but ya never mind please let me know what you think about this one please....tell me about it?
Your favorite part. Please vote and comment on this and share it with all. let me know what you think. thanks for your time and read it please guys.... let me know if you like my work. bye till next time..... love you all see ya😉😊😊