You're Mine!!!

Sanam's Point of view:-

I go in my room and lay on my bed as I close my eyes and sighed softly. I start thinking about her again.Is she fine? What happen with her,as I start thinking what might have happened with her?Did someone.....? Oh no what am I thinking... and I sit up straight as I opened my eyes. I really need to find out ...

I don't feel like sitting here so I go to the living room and sat on the sofa bed and suddenly Samar comes there and says "Did you found out everything?" And I say "No.." and he says "Ask Venky... he's there too" and I nod at him as I quickly got my phone from my room and dialled Venky's number but he refused it for the first time,Oh Venky!!! pick it up and I call him again as I sat beside Samar as Venky picks up the call and I say "Hello" and he says "Yaa? ... I'm driving" and I say "The party's over?" And he says "Not over.. cancelled" and I stand as I ask him "What?,Why?" And he says "There was a problem .. probably with Anu"

I knew it!!! Why did I take it lightly?
And I say "send me the address" and he asks "What?" And I say "please... just do it" and I dismiss the call and sit down as I start thinking about her. and suddenly Samar shakes me and I look at him and he asks "What happened ?" And I say " ya something Happened.. Venky's sending me the address.." and he says "I 'll come too" with a concerned look on his face and I nod at him... I don't want to loose her,never!!! And I get a message from Venky as I take the car keys and Samar follows me to the car. I start the car and Samar reads the address,What an hospital? !!!!
and I panicked on listening to this but I start driving as I think of her... It's the first time I am really scared...

We reached there at the address which he sent me. I parked the car and we go inside and I look at the people staring at us but I don't pay attention to it now and we go at the Reception and Samar asks about it as I stand beside him tapping my foot nervously and I hear Samar saying to the receptionist "Can you stop staring at me?,And tell us" and she says "Sorry sir" and checked the computer and she said "VIP Ward 11" and we ran to the elevator and I pressed the button and Samar says "it's on the 20th floor" and we both run up the stairs . it was too slow. we bumped into some people which are looking at us and I see a crowd at the front of a ward and I go near them.. as they all stare at me and Samar and I say,

"What happened to her?" And the officer stares at me as I glare at him and he says "We have arrested him" wait let me see her first and I run towards the ward and I look at Anushka who's standing there leaning on the wall and I look at the room in front of her and I run to the room. I put my hands on the door as I see her sitting on the bed with her teary eyes and her legs folded close to her and I bang my head on the wall beside me and suddenly a lady comes near me and holds my wrist and I look at her and I assume that she was crying just now. she says "What have you done...son?" And she rubs my hand and I look at her .Who is she ?....wait I know her she is the owner of a restaurant series And she says "Meet her mom" and she smiles at me and says "Nothing Happened which he was trying to do Anushka saved her but she's injured and scared.. really scared"
.
I look at her again and she pats me and says "You can meet her.. I know you" and I stand up and go inside the room but she doesn't respond and I go near her the nurse stares at me as I say "Please.. " and I point towards the exit and she nods and goes away.

I sit down near her and I hold her hand as she suddenly shivers and I say "It's me...me " and she looks at me and her expression relaxes on seeing me and I look at her in the eyes and she looks down and I know when she does that. I hold her both hands in mine and tears start flowing from her eyes as I rub her hands with mine and I make her look at me and I wiped the tears from her face and I say "I am here..." I wish I was there at that time also.

I ask her "You're Fine?" And she says "Anushka came in between.. But.." and she stops talking and I intertwined my fingers with her thin ones and she suddenly hugs me and I hold her as she burst into Tears and I rub her back as she says "I thought that he would.." and she clutched my shirt and cried in my chest .