Coincidences

Hey guys hope you are enjoying your time reading this...so.. don't tell me that you don't find the above pic cute... it's Damn cute yaar.. ^_^ ^_^ . well ya just wanted to thank all of you and for the votes also:-):-):-)
See ya..

Samar's point of view :-

I went to sit with them after that but and I sat beside Sanam. I can't believe it and I start laughing remembering all that. I am really trying to stop it...but I can't and I see all of them giving weird looks to me.

I just can't stop laughing even in front of Ben sir... and I continue laughing...I am sure Sanam must be wondering What happened to his Brother?
Oh Man .. I am really trying to stop laughing...

Flash back*

I go to get the coffee with Sanam for us.I am really tired of sitting now and we both reach the coffee machine and we waited for our our turn but I start roaming as usual.

But suddenly I see that Sanam is no where to be seen... where the hell is he?
Well I know that I wandered off ;-)
No prob...there is a thing called the Phone in my pocket...
as I move towards the lesser crowded area and I go towards that recording room in front of me, Oh so an audition is going on... Obviously Samar...

I move on but suddenly move backwards again ....
Didn't I Sleep properly?
I did*
Am I drunk?
Nope I'm not*
I look in the recording room.. again and I see her
ya... she's here, really? in front of me!!! But I can't listen to  anything...Why?

Surely Stupid!!! it's a recording room okay Leave it ,I can scold myself later. I look at her... Oh, she's beautiful as always  I thought as I put my hands on the glass And I again got to  see her magical expressions  and a smile creeps on my face.. and I rub the back of my head as I remember my dream and messing my room dreaming about her.

I feel someone tapping on my Shoulder..but I avoid it and again I feel a little tap and I turn around irritated and I see a guy standing in front of me and he says "I know it was you.."

Okay dude, but I don't know you...
And I make a confused face at him and he gives me his hand and I take it and he says "Rohit," and i say
"I am Sam..."

he cuts me off and he says
"Oh.. it's obvious that I know you..."
I nod at him and he says
"What a coincidence?"
What Coincidence?

I looked at him confused and  he says "I just met Sanam ... and now you.. I am lucky today" And I  smile at him still trying to look back at Anushka,
please don't go!!
and I say
" lIt's really Very nice to see you and ya.. I have got some work" and he nods and he goes back..

Finally.. I turn around and go to the recording room..  Damn it!!!
It's empty...where did she g? Oh Anushka.
"Yaar yeh bhi Koi baat Hai!!!(That's not Fair!!!)"
I say to myself as I ruffle my hair and I look around,

No..no it can't be imagination and I look around to find her and I get disappointed when I don't find her as I sighed softly but suddenly I saw her...ya.. wait it's her , right?
And I again look at that girl but su
ddenly she looks sideways while tugging her hair strands behind her ear ...She does it beautifully.

Oh yes ... I Knew it was not an imagination and I run towards her and I become closer to her and I become sure that it's her and the smile is increasing  on my face too as I finally reached near her as I wrapped my arms around her thin waist and I turn her around.

"Aaah!!!" she yelped afraid but she didn't shouted that loud,why?
The best feeling ever!!!!
she held my  shoulders.
Again? Ya...she caught me in the mall...in the theater...at her house.
Stop counting it like a Child!!!
Did she recognized me by my touch?
Surely she did  I thought while smirking as I put my hands over her mouth and I take her in a corner  near a wall and I remove my hand and she looks at me with her beautiful eyes...
hey don't do that!!!