Its because of me...

Fifteen days later:-

Sanam's Point of view:-

I drank my coffee sitting alone in my room as thousands of thoughts went through my mind.Why am I acting like this... I know I see her often I know I work with her but I also know that I hate her.

I sipped my coffee again standing up walking to the window and looking at the orange sky full of cold wind blowing in my room with a sharp sound and making the curtains flow wildly.

I still remember the last time I had a worked with her...This was there time she was damn flawless and I didn't tell her that she's beautiful making her blush and she didn't need me anymore were like known strangers.

Flashback:-

We were standing in front of eachother with our eyes away from each other without any reason "What are you both doing.. you're gonna pose like this?" The photographer chuckled softly and the assistants came near us pushing us near to each other "Come on guys..you have to build chemistry.." he said to us with a pleading face.
"They don't need to build up chemistry..its already..." we both turned to Keshav and he stopped in the middle of the sentence
we made sure there was enough space between us and that's when he signalled me to move more near to her and I rolled my eyes in irritation.

I placed a hand around her waist on the demand of these people but they pushed her more near and placed some of her black locks in the front and she I got her sweet fragrance once again but I shifted my attention to my work she instinctively looked up at me and my eyes found her and locked as if nothing else was there.We gazed at each other blankly but I saw the emptiness instead of cheer..and sadness instead of joy ...the eyes that don't shine anymore and to my surprise she also didn't even try to look away just like me.

I knew I should not be like this... I shouldn't get this feeling looking at her but then why? Why this thing happens every single time she looks at me and I forget that I hate her.

"Fantastic.... Flawless guys...That was a great pose" He said moving back from the camera and I looked at him confused "What pose..? Which Pose?" We looked at each other quite confused and that's when I realized that she was waiting for me to remove my arm and I removed it in a flash and we both moved away.

After this they shot some more of our pics.. but I didn't get the feeling of pushing away or getting away from her, Is this hate?

"You both look like a real couple" he commented while looking at the pics and I flared with anger but I saw Samar shaking his head at me indicating not to do anything and I walked to my room at a fast pace slamming the door behind me.

Flashback end:-

I keep my empty cup on the table as I sat on the edge of the bed once again resting my elbows on my knees supporting my head on my palms.

How will I go to her place Today? I can't face her.
Everytime!!! I started to recover but then you look at me again.

I have been trying a lot these days but I can't wipe away my memories.. I just can't get on this .
"Sanam...itne din ho gaye hai yaar ..you both still aren't fine" I felt a hand on my shoulder as I groaned at him "Samar ..jaa yaar"
i look up at him pleadingly and he shook his head a clear No.

"Do you even look at yourself ? Mr.Sanam Puri you are confused...stressed and upset.. everything" and I removed his hand from my shoulder "No I am not. I am okay" I stood up from my bed and I heard him chuckling "Ya..sure.. you're not changed..You are someone else now" I looked at him irritated while he just nodded.