Trying to forget him...

Anu's point of view:-

Komal tells us to start practicing for the event as we  go in the room where we are supposed to practice.
Komal says to me while giving me a page "the song..." and I smile and look at the title of my Song which says "Kaun Tujhe yuu pyaar karega" (Who will love you like me?)

I stare at the lyrics of my Song...as she asks "Any Problem?" As I say "Yes!!" And I realized that I yelled at her. Anushka takes the page from me as Komal asks "What's the problem,Anu?" And feeling really speechless  I say "No... nothing" as she makes a confused face and I look at Anushka and I see that she's also irritated by this Komal says
"it's a beautiful song ... about LOVE..." As we both say "Ya" Together in a mocking tone .

Komal signals us  to Start practicing.

Oh why a romantic one?  Why?!!!

we start our rehearsal ...
I

don't need to read the lyrics Even once.... It's a special song ....
I sing the first paragraph and Anushka's  note changes  and I stop singing as I look at her confused as Komal says
"Anushka what are you thinking about?" Look curious and Anushka says "nothing..." and Komal says while resting her hands on her waist showing that she's bored of this behavior of ours,
"The event is in this week and we need to get it ready... and moreover It's Us guys it's gonna be a Hit.."  we nod at her .

I don't think. So...

We start again and his face always comes in front of me...as I try to forget him...but!!

Oh Sanam !!!
The lyrics are too emotional I think as I sing the lines but again I see him standing in front of me and I stop there.... and Komal asks "You two are hiding something from me!!!" That was more like snapping at us ..

we both say "No..." And she glares at us both and I say "I think we are just going fine we'll do it ..."
she finally calms down and nods .

Thank God or else  she would have interrogated us by now

we sit down on the couch simply  chatting...  It's all because of You... Can't you go out of my brain at least for one second.

Komal says "from tomorrow we'll go to the college to practice... There will be only some students there as the college is closed."  I nod at her thoughtfully and Anushka says "We're going to do it, It's for a good cause..." And I say "Ya a very good cause.."

The event is for cancer patients...all the fund from the tickets will go to them and our University chose us..
I smile as I think this... It's great..

Anushka's point of view:-

I thought to practice to divert my mind and now this song...Why ?
We start at our practice and I view Him in front of me.. and there we go I made a mistake... Great!!

I wait for the response from them and Komal  starts telling me that the event is very close and all of this but I know all this . it's all because of this boy ...he just doesn't go away from me...as I try to forget him.

We start again but this time Anu suddenly stops singing do I stop as Komal asks us that what are we hiding from her? I wish I could tell you Something.

We finally decide to sit for sometime and chat and she says "You were not even talking for about two or three days"  She looks at us for an answer as Anu stands up and says

"Woh...we were completing the work so that we could practice .." and Komal nods.

After a few minutes she says "You know what?" As I ask "What?" And she says "The band Sanam has returned here .." 

Wow what a topic!!!

I look at Anu who's also looking at me and Komal says "I wish I could see them once.. "  I look at her  in shock and a clear question mark on my face.

here I am trying to forget about Samar... he's in this group miss, you want to see them? lovely!!!

I see the images of the mall in front of me when I met him and at home when I secondly met him and then just.... Oh Samar..

I start talking about the event to divert my attention from Him.
After some time I decide to return as I ask Anu "I think we should go now?" As she nods and stands up and Komal says "Going now?" As I say "We have practiced and chatted also , we're here from about 3-4hours" she says while giggling  "Okay" and I pick my phone from the coffee table and go out.

Anu sits in the driver's seat and I sit beside her and she stars the car as Komal says "tomorrow morning at ,8 " and I nod at her and Anu starts driving .

I checked my phone
OMG !!
What the hell is this!!
They're a 34 missed calls from... Who's this number,I don't recognize it as I call that person 34 missed calls?

The call is picked up as soon as it starts ringing and I say "Hello?" As he says (ya it's a guy)
"hey!!! It's Anushka's right?"  I realize that it's ... it's Him .. it's Samar as I feel like crying I look out from the window...as he says "Hello?" I searched for words to speak...
I say "Sorry wrong number!!" And hung up.

I hold the phone close to myself remembering all that happened with me and him.
We reach the house and I  run to my room and locked the door behind me as I lean on the wall thinking of
Samar..How did he get my number,we didn't exchange numbers ?

Did We?

Anu's Point of view:-

I calm down myself while driving the car.
He's a star..a celebrity, and he'll leave you... why are you not forgetting him?
But.. his words were true and his eyes never​ lie... I think while  I stop the car with a screech sound,

oh it was too suddenly!!! 
I look at Anushka but she just went out and slammed the car door.
What happened to her..now? I thought I was the most irritated person on the planet .

  I also slammed the door and locked the car...
I go in my room as I sit down on my bed and remove my scarf and lay on the bed....he got my contact , really?

He called me at Komal's place  and I almost answered him...I hope he thinks that it's a wrong number...
but how the hell did he call me? I am really sure it was him!! I looked at my phone again as I think this.

I look at his photos in my gallery...it's full of him... I select a pic to delete this...but.. I  can't But I will do it later probably..

I remember how I met him and then again and again...all these things are reviewing in my mind..when he scolded me for not telling him ...I feel a little bit nauseous and I pick my phone as I throw it on the couch and fall on the bed, I feel tears escaping my eyes as I wipe them but they are just not stopping and I close my eyes..
It can't be true..How could you love him?..

I take my pillow as I hold it close to me and I cried myself to sleep thinking about Him.

************************************
Hi there guys I hope you like this one also... please tell me what you think about it...:) Well...I finally got some time so I updated it and I will update soon again so till then please don't discontinue it and please vote and comment on this if you like it your vote And comment really matters so please...
let me know what you think about it... tell me what you like or not and encourage me to do more..
Thanks for reading this and for your support and Time ...
Bye .. Love U all