At the amusement park...

Anu's point of view:-

We were a little wet  from the rain so we decided to change our clothes so we went home and hurried to change our clothes.

I wore a long dress (not that much long)as for the amusement park .

I went downstairs all of us were ready then Anushka asked-"Chale?"(Can we leave?) and all of us nodded she smiled and took the car keys and we followed her as I thought,"thank God that guy was not mad at me for holding him

I went downstairs all of us were ready then Anushka asked-"Chale?"(Can we leave?) and all of us nodded she smiled and took the car keys and we followed her as I thought,"thank God that guy was not mad at me for holding him .

what can I do if I scared of thunder and lightning? ,he was a nice guy , we sat in the car and drove off to amusement park.
On the way we were listening SANAM's song

Where did you ran , when it started raining? Anushka asked me.
And I replied-"I  ran under the shed so that I would not get wet."
But you got wet...she laughed at me and I said -"it was a little bit far, So I got wet guys"

"I wonder how did you managed to be not to scared of thunder and lightening???

I just smiled, i could not tell them that I held the arm of a guy........that's very embarrassing. I felt my cheeks are hot so I looked out from the window to hide it.

We reached the amusement park and parked our car in the parking lot.

Sanam's Point of view:-

After the storm had gone I searched for the other guys they were at the same shed but at the other side so that's why we got separated.

The storm had gone so we continued our plan and left for the amusement park .

I'm sure that it was the same girl -i said to myself .
suddenly Keshu said-
"I saw some girls in the shed and they were freaking out due to the lighting and thunder but they looked cute like that "
he laughed along with the other guys and I thought -"yeah girls look cute while scared,just like her, they're too cute at that time.

Samar asked me -" Sanam tu Kuch soch raha hai na, bata(Sanam you are thinking something,tell me)

I said- Kuch nahi  Bhai(nothing bro) and he said- bas mujhe bata de !(just tell me!)

Now I have to tell them, I told him that I saw that girl during the storm in the shed when she held me scared of the thunder and lightning

"Did you asked her?"said Venky.
"No I couldn't, It was just too fast"I said defending myself.

Then Suddenly Keshav said - "Wait ! She held you!!!??"

"Yes but......"and I noticed Keshav wiggling his eyebrows at me.
What but man! She held you there!
"Yeah yeah but ............ she was scared of the thunder and lightning strike so she held me, I clarified. while all of them laughed at me.

We reached the amusement park and parked our car and of course we all wore caps ,hats or hoody as to not get recognized. We entered the park.
Keshav said -  "what if she is here too?"