Strange confessions

Anushka's point of view:-

"No... I must be dreaming. Why would he even come near me ..." I shook my thoughts away about that day as I walked ahead of Anu to the mixing room.I opened the door entering the cold room.

I smiled at Keshu and gave him a hug while he muttered a "You're fine?" And I nodded at him assuringly.
I returned Sanam's greet by a smile as He reached out Anu to give her a tight hug eventually making me smile.

I could see Samar sitting on the chair in front of his computer on which he edited the things and did whatever he wanted and besides him sat the girl who called herself his girlfriend.

"Hi Anushka!!!" She chirped in an extra sweet voice and I kept my guitar cover down while smiling at her.
Samar suddenly looked my way and his eyes found a way to mine but we were soon interrupted by Anika as she called out for his attention like a jealous child.

I sighed softly looking for the pick in my guitar cover but suddenly I felt myself being pulled up in a hug and I looked up to see Armaan smiling at me and I unwrapped his arms turning to face him "Good morning to you too" I smiled leaning his arms from which I just got free.

"Armaan ...can I get you here for a minute?" Samar called him with a snapping tone and he looked back at me confused but I just smiled and patted him and mouthed Armaan to go.

"Look how he became jealous?" I was scared hearing sudden voice from behind and punched Keshav playfully "You scared the hell out of me" I complained as he chuckled softly pulling me to a seat again And to practice with him to which I readily agreed getting my brown guitar cover back.

.............
We all were casually Sitting together in a break when suddenly we all turned to Sanam as he started to sing the lines

She be my queen
Since we were sixteen
We want the same things
We dream the same dreams
Alright (alright)

He smiled at us while standing up in the mood of this song and Keshav started coordinating with him on the drums.We could see the people standing in their wats to listen to the song.

I got it all 'Cause she is the one Her mum calls me love
Her dad calls me son
Alright (alright)

Everybody wanna steal my girl Everybody wanna take her heart away Couple billion in the whole wide world Find another one 'cause she belongs to me

We all want with him enjoying the vibes and we're were joined by Samar soon but he stood there with his arms crossed.

"Guys... I don't remember the next lines" Sanam said while sitting down again shrugging his shoulders making all of us frown and Keshav stood up from his drums.

Kisses like cream
Her walk is so mean
And every jaw drop
When she's in those jeans
Alright alright

We all stared at Samar as he same these lines with his guitar. He's actually doing it? Where is the ride Samar? I thought while seeing him while smiling at these lines.

"Those lines are for me!!!" I heard Anika saying this to herself standing beside me. She looked at Samar as he stroked his guitar well .. actually she's just checking him out and I said "Ahh... He's just singing" I rolled my eyes subconsciously while I felt amused by her gaze on me.

She looked at me confused and I decided to ignore her stare on me
I pointed at Samar as he sang again the next lines...