Enjoy the show

Sanam's point of view:-

"Anu!!! Please"
After 5 minutes... I finally hear the door click open.
A sigh escapes my lips when I see her standing in front of me and I enter the room.

I switched on the lights and the Bright lights enlightens the room.
She stood there looking at me...with tears in her eyes and expressionless and I step near her and she looked down at the floor.

"You're fine?"
I see her when suppressed her sob and she nodded at me.

No.. you're lying

I take a step towards her and make her look at me...
I pull her into a hug and I tugged her hair back and I inhaled her sweet scent and closed my eyes.

"You're not at all good at lying..."

"No.. I am not okay..." She gave up on the feelings which she was holding in her eyes and her hands fell down as she cries.

I embraced her kissing her forehead, I know she's not used to this.
I know what she said to her,I know it all

She hugs me back and I ask her "Why are you affected by such things..?" While I rubbed her back And she didn't reply and I smiled at her "Okay.. you're weak then"

"No..I am not!!"

"Then show her..
ki uske kehne se Kuch nahi hota..and Ya I am screaming this for you..."

She looks up at me puzzled as I expected,

"I * am* not*her* boyfriend*!!!"

I say that her clearly each word.

"If she says you don't have values...Show her na..

"She was not the one who sang for ill children, She was not the one who cares for everyone..
You're the one"

I look down in her eyes and I hold her by her shoulders

"I would really tell you if I had something for her and I promise that even something happens it's my job to assure you."

She nodded quietly and I say "You're everything that she said that you aren't and much more...Just show her the demo!!"

She stepped back while sipping her eyes.
"I am gonna wait for you with the others And you'll come out in 5"
I tell her by showing my five fingers ..

I go out closing the door behind me and rubbing me temples with my hands.

I start walking to the backstage when I saw Riya sipping a glass of wine and I walk near her and take a glass of wine..from a nearby waiter.

I spilled the juice on her gladiators and waited for her reaction.

"Ahhhh you..!!!" She pointed her finger at me and I raise my eyebrow as she takes her hand back
"Hi Sanam...Oh..I know you must have done it..acci.."

She is murdering the art of acting now.. she's not good at this at all.

"Riya can you stop it!!!" And she looks around "Are you not going to shout the price of your gladiators? How much they cost?"

Yes I watched it when she was shouting at that boy...so rude.

"Think before you speak.... I don't know why are you doing this!!" I say grinding my teeth as she said
"All I said was right" .

"Everything you said was wrong , every single word!! And ya you.. really? You talked about values...
Who said that I was your boyfriend?"

I cross my arms as she says,