Chapter 28

"Are you okay?" Lauren spins around to face Camila once Austin has been thrown out of the house. She puts her hands on Camila's shoulders and when she feels her shaking violently, she quickly leads her up the staircase into her old bedroom. Camila stands by the bed and Lauren walks over to her, quickly wrapping her arms around the girl and kissing her forehead.

"You're safe now, baby. I've got you." Lauren whispers as she pulls back and looks into Camila's chocolate eyes. The younger Latina abruptly leans forward and takes Lauren's lips in her own. She kisses her with a sense of urgency and Lauren doesn't hesitate to kiss her back. The green-eyed girl brings her right hand up and strokes Camila's tanned cheek with her thumb. The latter darts her tongue into Lauren's mouth causing both girls to moan when their tongues collide.

Lauren walks forward, forcing Camila to step back until the back of her knees hit the edge of the bed. Camila slowly sits down on the bed and lays back, her hand on the back of Lauren's neck keeping their lips attached. Lauren loops one arm around Camila's waist and picks her up so she can scoot them both to the top of the bed. The brown-eyed girl's fingers play with Lauren's zipper on the back of her dress momentarily and she breaks their kiss so she can look into green eyes. When brown eyes meet almost black ones, Camila knows Lauren wants this just as much.

The older Latina quickly nods her head in confirmation before reattaching their lips again. Camila slowly unzips the girl's dress and when the zipper reaches the end of it's track, Lauren quickly wriggles out of it. Camila's stomach does somersaults when she takes in Lauren's almost naked body and bites her lips as her eyes fall on the girl's breasts that are spilling out of her lacy bra. Her eyes lift up to find Lauren's again and they are filled with so much love and lust that it causes a gush of wetness to pool between her legs. The green-eyed girl wastes no time in getting her wife out of her skirt and top and when she finally does, her mouth waters when she sees Camila laying beneath her in a red lacy bra and a matching thong.

"You're so fucking beautiful." Lauren breathes out before attaching her lips to Camila's neck and placing wet kisses there. The younger girl squirms underneath Lauren when she sucks on her pulse point. After peppering her neck with a slobbery kisses and a few bites here and there, she moves down and unhooks Camila's bra. As soon as the piece of fabric is out of the way, Lauren attaches her lips to one of the girl's nipples. The younger Latina moans when she feels a tongue swirl over her hardening bud. Lauren gives the same treatment to the other breast before kissing down the tanned stomach before her until she reaches the fabric of the thong.

She immediately slides the underwear down toned legs and quickly throws it to the side once she gets them off. Lauren gently spreads Camila's legs so she can have better access and then immediately swipes her tongue through her wife's slit. The younger Cuban lets out a gasp followed by a hearty moan. Lauren attaches her lips to Camila's clit and swirls her tongue over it before sucking lightly on it. The younger girl's eyes flutter closed at the glorious feeling and her lips part.

When Camila starts breathing heavily, Lauren re-positions her mouth and kisses the girl's thighs as she probes the girl's entrance with her middle finger. She slides the finger in slowly and Camila lets out a loud moan that is music to Lauren's ears. The older girl quickly climbs back up to the top of the bed and Camila hungrily attacks her lips while Lauren slowly moves her finger in and out of Camila. When she starts speeding up her pace, Camila breaks their kiss so she can throw her head back into the pillow. Lauren takes the opportunity to lean down and kiss up the girl's tan jaw until she reaches her ear lobe, which she nibbles on.

"More, Lo." Camila breathes out and Lauren adds another finger. Camila tangles her hand in brown locks and guides Lauren's lips back to her own. Their kisses become more sloppy as Camila starts chasing her orgasm. Lauren, noticing her wife is close, uses her thumb to pleasure her clit while she continues to move her two fingers in and out.