Chapter 65

"Nope, not him." Lauren turns the page in the book and Camila huffs. They've been flipping through a book looking for a potential sperm donor for nearly 3 hours. Luckily the clinic they are at isn't charging them this visit.

"Really, Lauren? What's wrong with him?" Camila asks as she flips the page back and studies the guy. "He is good-looking and is in great health."

"He has blue eyes, Camz." Lauren says simply as if Camila should know why she's saying no.

"I like blue eyes they are-" The younger Latina starts, but is immediately interrupted by her wife.

"I want him to have brown eyes that look identical to yours." Lauren studies her wife's side profile with a smile on her face. "I mean I know I'll be in trouble if our kid has brown eyes because your beautiful chocolate eyes make it impossible for me to say no to you. So our child will definitely get everything they want from me."

"Well what if I wanted our first kid to have green eyes?" Camila counters, her heart still fluttering from Lauren's compliments about her eyes.

"When I carry our second child, I promise I'll let you choose a donor with green eyes, baby." The green-eyed girl leans over and places a kiss to her wife's tan cheek.

"Okay deal. I'll be looking for a brown-eyed man." Camila gives in to Lauren and the older Latina claps her hands. Camila flips through a couple of more pages. "What about him? He has brown eyes."

"He has lighter brown hair though." Lauren counters.

Camila sighs and continues to flip through the book. "Feeling picky today are we?" She jokes. She knows Lauren is basically looking for a clone of her. Tan skin, dark hair, and dark eyes.

"This is our first kid, Camz, and I want a guy that will almost guarantee that I will have a mini version of you running around the house." Lauren says sweetly and Camila swoons.

"Next time, I get to be the picky one." Camila leans in and pecks her wife's lips briefly before turning her attention back to the task at hand. She flips about 20 more pages before she finally lands on a guy with dark brown hair, dark chocolate eyes, a very chiseled jaw line, and a contagious smile. Although looks aren't what is most important to the two women, he still catches their eye. "Damn his jaw line could cut me in half."

"The eyes are a perfect match." Lauren beams. "Lets read up on him." She squints over Camila's shoulder to look at his bio. "Above average IQ, comes from a healthy background, and it says that his friends all say he is sensitive and kind-hearted."

"I like him." Camila smiles as she reads more about the man. "Noah. I really like his name too."

"I love that his hair is a little curly too." Lauren says as she studies the picture of the guy.

"So do I." Camila says with a smile. "Have we agreed on one then?"

"I think we have." Lauren looks up from the book and into Camila's excited eyes.

"We are really doing this aren't we, babe?" The younger Latina feels butterflies feel her stomach at the thought of raising a family with the beautiful woman sitting next to her.

"I mean we do have a few more steps, but yes, Camz. We are going to have a baby." Lauren reaches up and cups Camila's face in her hands. "I just want you to know that I'm committed to this child. I know there's not even a baby inside you yet, but I'm already so in love with the kid that will be in your stomach soon."

"I love you so much." Camila closes the distance between them and captures Lauren's lips in a searing kiss.