Chapter 60

"You better have her home by at least 2 am. Any later and I'm coming to drag you all home myself." Lauren raises one of her perfectly sculpted eyebrows and stares seriously at the group of girls in front of her.

Tonight is Camila's bachelorette party and Dinah insisted they go to a strip club. Camila didn't agree at first, but once Lauren assured her it was okay and Dinah assured her they would be taking the green-eyed girl to one too, she caved. However, when Lauren looks at her wife tonight in her short red dress, fishnet tights, and high heels, she almost tells her she can't go. Instead of doing that though, she just chooses to give them all a quick lecture before they leave for the club.

 Instead of doing that though, she just chooses to give them all a quick lecture before they leave for the club

"Don't worry, Lauren. You know I'll take care of all of them." Ally pipes up from the doorway and Lauren does have to admit that Ally being there makes her feel a bit better. She just nods gratefully at the shorter girl before closing the distance between her and her wife. All the girls leave the house to give them some privacy and when the front door closes, signaling that the two of them are alone, she gently cradles Camila's face in her hands and stares deeply into her favorite pair of brown eyes.

"Call me if you need me. Call me if you get scared. Call me if a creepy guy hits on you. Call me if you feel even the slightest bit uncomfortable. Call you if you need anything." Lauren leans in and places a gentle kiss to the tip of Camila's nose. "I'll have my phone on loud so I'll answer immediately I promise."

Camila smiles tenderly at her wife. She thinks it's so fucking adorable how protective Lauren is of her. "I love you for looking out for me, but I'll be fine, Lo. I pinky promise." She holds her pinky up and the older of the two wraps her own around it.

"I know you'll be fine and I know you guys will have so much fun. I just worry. I trust you completely. I just don't trust everyone else in the world. Not everyone is as kind as you are." Lauren sighs before leaning in and placing a single kiss to Camila's lips. Even after all these years, one single kiss is enough to set free a million butterflies in each of their stomachs.

"I think it's cute that you worry. You worry because you care. I know that." Camila places both her hands on top of Lauren's, which are still cupping her cheeks.

"Now go have fun... but not too much fun. I love you, babe." The green-eyed girl releases her hold on her wife and takes a step back.

"Will do, baby. I love you more." Camila winks before turning around and walking out to the driveway, where the rest of the girls are standing. Camila's bachelorette party crew consists of Dinah, Normani, Vero, and Ally.

"Let's get this party started!" Dinah yells and all the girls cheer as they pile into the car.

"Make sure one of you stays sober so you can drive the rest of you home!" Lauren yells from the doorstep as she watches the girls pile into the vehicle.

"Just go to sleep, grandma! We've got it from here!" Dinah yells out the window and Lauren rolls her eyes. She laughs when she sees Camila slap Dinah on the arm for her comment. Camila then puts her hand to her lips and blows her wife a kiss before they back out of the driveway. Lauren blows her one back before shutting the door and making her way to the couch where Sofi is sleeping. She gently covers the girl with a blanket before grabbing her glass of wine and flipping on the television.