Chapter 41

"So which song off of your debut album are you performing tonight, babe?" Lauren asks as she curls a strand of her hair with her curling iron.

"It's actually not on the album. I um started writing it when Austin started abusing me verbally and physically." Camila bites her lip as she finishes applying her mascara in the mirror and Lauren just frowns when she thinks of everything he put her wife through.

Tonight, Camila is performing at the bar for the first time in a couple of months. Eric from Epic Records called her a couple of days ago and told her she needed to start performing again at the bar and uploading her performances on Youtube so that she can get her name more well known before her album is released this summer. He also informed her that she will need to spend her summer in LA so that she can promote her debut album. Lauren was not too thrilled at the idea of leaving their friends and moving to LA, but she would do anything for Camila so of course she told the girl she would move to LA with her. Lauren is just glad that she is a teacher and gets the summers off.

"You know, we really need to tell the girls soon." Lauren walks up behind Camila and wraps her arms around the girl's waist while resting her chin on the girl's shoulder.

"I was thinking we could tell them tonight. I was going to invite them over so they could listen to the album." Camila watches in the mirror as Lauren's eyes light up.

"You have a copy of it?" The green-eyed girl asks excitedly.

"I do, babe. They sent me one in the mail and it came in today." Camila pries Lauren's hands off of her and walks into the bedroom. She grabs the copy of the album from out of her purse and holds it up for her wife to inspect.

"Camz!" Lauren shouts as she snatches the album from the girl's hands. "This looks incredible, babe. I love the album cover. You look absolutely flawless." The green-eyed girl gushes as she runs her fingertips over the front of the album.

"You really like it?" Camila looks at her wife hopefully

"It's perfect. Just like you." Lauren wraps an arm around her wife's waist and pulls her closer so she can plant a kiss on her soft pink lips. "So when can I hear this masterpiece of an album?"