Chapter 59

"So what do you think?" Camila asks as she steps out from the dressing room. She is wearing a beautiful lace wedding gown and she smirks when she watches Dinah's jaw practically hit the floor.

"That's the one." Dinah stands up and circles around Camila so she can get a better look at the beautiful gown. "I've seriously never seen a prettier dress. Not even my own was this pretty."

"Dinah Jane, your wedding dress was absolutely stunning

"Dinah Jane, your wedding dress was absolutely stunning." Camila scolds her best friend before turning back toward the big mirror situated outside the dressing room. "This one makes me feel like a princess." The Latina whispers, a small smile playing at her lips as she takes in every detail of the dress she is wearing.

"You're marrying the woman who makes you feel like a princess so I think it's only fitting that you buy the dress that makes you feel like a princess." Dinah responds and tears well up in Camila's eyes. "Walz, don't get all emotional on me now. Save that shit for the wedding."

Camila laughs before turning around to face Dinah. "I guess I'm just really really happy. I'm happy that I have a woman who wants to marry me twice in a lifetime and I'm happy that we have amazing friends that we get to share the beautiful day with."

"I'm happy I get the chance to see my OTP tie the knot. I feel so blessed." Dinah places her hand over her heart.

"Speaking of..." Camila runs back into her dressing room and leaves Dinah out in the store very confused. Camila emerges from the dressing room seconds later with a brown box in her hands. She extends the box to Dinah and the blonde takes it from her.

"It better be money." Dinah says as she shakes the box. "Or a gift card to Starbucks." Camila playfully rolls her eyes.

"Just open the damn box already, Cheech." Camila shakes her head as she taps her foot impatiently.

Finally, Dinah takes the top off the small box and reveals what is inside.

"I want you to be my maid of honor, DJ." Camila speaks up as soon as she's sure Dinah has had time to see what is inside. The Polynesian launches herself at the Latina and wraps her up in a hug.