Chapter 58

The day after the funeral, Dinah, Normani, and Lauren devised a plan to try and cheer Camila up. Dinah suggested that they all four get away from Miami for a bit and they all agreed that was a good idea so that is why all four girls are currently piling into Dinah's car. They are headed to Orlando, Florida, and everyone knows that is their destination, but Camila. Luckily, Ally and Shawn offered to keep Sofi and Cam until they all get back.

For the first half of the road trip, Camila refuses to relax until they tell her where they are taking her. However, when she realizes none of the girls are going to spoil the surprise, she gives up, lays her head on Lauren's shoulder, and drifts off into a deep slumber. She stays asleep for the rest of the trip and Lauren is glad for this because Camila's nightmares have been preventing her from getting a good night's sleep. When Lauren hears Camila's breathing even out, she places a kiss to the top of her head and picks up one of her girl's hands so she can intertwine it with her own.

About three and a half hours later, the girls arrive at their destination. When they arrive in Orlando, Lauren peppers kisses all over Camila's face, effectively waking her up from her nap.

"Baby, stop." Camila groans when she feels Lauren's lips kiss every inch of her face. "Let a girl sleep." The younger brunette fake pouts, but a smile breaks through when the green-eyed girl places a gentle kiss to the tip of her nose.

"We are here, Camz." Lauren whispers and Camila perks up and looks out the window of the vehicle.

"And where is here exactly?" Camila inquires as she tries to make sense of her surroundings.

"See for yourself." Lauren smirks as she points out her window. Camila scoots over to Lauren's side again and presses her face to the glass so she can see what her wife is pointing at. As soon as her eyes make contact with the blue sign that reads "Universal Orlando" she screeches so loud that it causes Dinah to slam on her breaks.

"Jesus, Chanch! Some of us are trying to drive here." Dinah scoffs in fake annoyance as she presses the gas pedal again. Luckily there weren't any cars behind them so they were not hit from behind.

"I can't believe you brought me to Universal!" Camila plops herself in Lauren's lap and wraps her arms around her wife's neck.

"I wanted to take you somewhere fun, somewhere that would make you happy." Lauren reaches up and caresses Camila's cheek. "And I knew that nothing would make you happier than visiting The Wizarding World of Harry Potter."

"You know me so well." Camila smiles tenderly at Lauren before leaning in and capturing her lips in her own.

"Well it wasn't that hard to figure out, Walz. I mean you've dressed up as Harry for the past two Halloweens and you literally used to force me to watch Harry Potter marathons every time they came on TV." Dinah chimes in.

Camila chuckles and scoots off Lauren's lap so she can lean up to the front seat and place a sloppy kiss on Dinah's cheek. While the blonde tries to wipe the slobber from her cheek, Camila reaches around and wraps her arms around her best friend's neck.

"You loved those marathons and you know it." Camila smirks and Dinah just swats at the girl's arms playfully.

As soon as they arrive at their hotel, all four girls quickly unload their suitcases into their rooms and then Camila drags them all to the Islands of Adventure theme park so she can see the Hogwarts Castle. None of the girls object because they know that this trip is for Camila so they all plan to do what she wants the entire time.

When they enter the park, the younger brunette eagerly navigates her way to Hogsmeade. Lauren, Normani, and Dinah have to literally run to keep up with the Latina. By the time they get to their destination, all the girls, except for Camila, are doubled over trying to catch their breath. Camila, however, just skips on into the Harry Potter attraction, Lauren at her heels.