Chapter 39

"So what do you and Ralph have planned for tonight?" Dinah asks as she plops down in a chair at the hospital.

"Lots and lots of sex." Camila smirks at her best friend.

Today is Valentine's Day and Camila and Dinah are currently sitting at the hospital waiting on a nurse to come and take all of the Latina's stitches out. She still has the cast on her left hand for another couple of weeks, but she called the hospital this morning to see if she could get the stitches out a few days early since it's Valentine's Day. The green-eyed girl is at work and doesn't know her wife is planning to get her stitches out early. Camila thought it would be a nice surprise.

"I hear that, Walz. Ever since we've moved into our own house, that's all Mani and I have been doing." Dinah rocks her eyebrows.

"Speaking of, when you two finish breaking in the new house, you need to invite me, Lauren, and Ally over. We still want to see the new place." Camila reminds her best friend. Before Dinah can answer, a nurse enters the room.

"Hello ladies." The nurse greets them and the two best friends just smile warmly at her. "So I hear that you want to get your stitches out a few days early since it's Valentine's Day?"

"I do." Camila nods her head. "I thought it would be a nice surprise for my wife."

"Well I can't guarantee that we will be able to take them out, but I will look and see if we may can do that for you." The nurse smiles and steps closer to examine the Latina. After thoroughly looking over each stitched up place on her tan skin, the nurse starts to write something on her clipboard while Camila watches her hopefully. After a couple of minutes of silence, Dinah speaks up.

"Ah hell I can't take the anticipation anymore, can she get them out or not?" Dinah blurts out and Camila slaps her shoulder while the nurse just chuckles.

"We can take them out. Her wounds look like they have healed nicely so let me get another nurse in here and we will start the process." The nurse pats Camila's leg before exiting the room. When the door shuts, the two best friends squeal excitedly. It's been way too long since Camila's been with her wife and she can't wait to make love to Lauren tonight.

It takes about an hour to remove all the stitches from Camila's body, but once it's over, the girls make their way back out of the hospital. Camila studies her scarred skin as Dinah drives her to the mall. The Polynesian insisted that Camila go to Victoria's Secret and pick out a sexy pair of lingerie for tonight. Camila agreed that that was probably a good idea considering she doesn't really own a pair of sexy underwear and absolutely none of her panties come close to matching any of her bras. She knows Lauren has never cared about those kinds of things, but she wants to look good for her tonight.

When they get in the store, Dinah starts grabbing all the pairs of lingerie she thinks will fit Camila and shoves them in her hands so she can go try them on.

"Chanch! Come out and let me see them!" Dinah yells from the outside of the dressing room.

"I already told you no, Cheech!" Camila yells as she studies the lacy red lingerie that's covering her body... well barely covering her body. The bra is a push up bra so it makes her boobs look way bigger than they are. The panties are thin and in the back they are a thong. There is a lacy belt that goes around her stomach and the belt attaches to stockings that are covering her toned legs. Camila has never classified herself as hot, but she must admit that she feels really sexy in this.

 Camila has never classified herself as hot, but she must admit that she feels really sexy in this