Rise of the Ancients [Part 2]

Previously on 'Rise of the Ancients'

"Take me to, Phoenix drop"

_____________________________

Zane's POV

The map showed me the way to Phoenix drop. I ran following the paths. The wall of the village gave me a hard time to think of a plan.

'I could use one of the death spells to kill the guards. But that will create an alarm and it would be harder for me to pass.'

I suddenly decided to take out a cloak and wrap it around my neck and pull the hood over my head. I walked up to the gate. Almost immediately I got stopped.

"Sir what is your business in the village of Phoenix drop?" One of the guards asked me.

"I came here looking for my brother that left my village long ago...." I spoke in a whisper that only the guard that spoke to me can hear.

"Who is your brother?" He continued with the questioning.

"Garroth, Garroth Ro'Meave....." I spoke up louder so that the rest of the guards can hear.

The guard let me walk past and I started looking around the village.

-30 Minutes later-

I was frustrated. I looked everywhere.

'NOT ONE TRACE. Not even a clue to where he might have gone!'

I kept walking when I saw an elf. They were common in my village. They all left before warning us about the great fire. The princess didn't care she kicked them out of the village and ever since then I never saw them.

"Excuse me ms...." I start.

She turns around and looks at me. Her blond hair neatly swinging along with her turn. She looks at me and smiles.

"Zoe.. How can I be of service?"

"Do you happen to know where Garroth Ro'Meave is?" I question her looking down.

"Yes...he went on a trip with lady aphmau. I believe he will be back before night fall."

I nod my head and walk away. But she stops me.

"Wait! May I have a name?" I then and look at her.

"Zane.....Ro'Meave...." I say quietly not letting her hear my last name.

I walk away and start looking around for a dock.

-15 minutes later-

I find an Irene statue on a hill. I walk up and can see a dock but I was too late. The boat 'Zoe' said he boarded on was back. I see a black hairs girl and a blue haired boy standing beside him. He turns around most likely feeling my gaze.

(A/N you know like when you get the feeling like 'someone is staring at me')

I know he saw me because he walked forward bringing the attention of the black haired girl and blue haired boy to turn and look at my direction.

'Dear Irene no'

I think as I start to run down the hill. The only way out is the gate I came in. I had to pass the dock. (Not really but it's a story) I start running as fast as I could. Someone grabs my wrist. I turn around to see.....TRAVIS!

I looked at my old friend shocked to see he was here.

"Let me go Travis!" I yell...

"How do you know my name?" He asked me breaking my heart.