Guardian Angel < Part 10 >

Wow guys! Already part 10. I want to thank you for reading my books and don't worry Stella won't be there forever and she won't even be mentioned at that much.
____________________________

Garroth's POV

We arrived at Shanghai and it was absolutely beautiful. We actually had a few plans. We were going to rent in a hotel near a mall and go at night. We will try the food we come across. So to Beijing to visit the wall. Go to hanzhou and check out the lotus garden and amusement park. Then go to qidu and check out the island in an island. (This is all real) we all took a taxi to the hotel and Stella said she was going to give us a tour and then just let us do our things. She also said the hotel room is in pairs. She rented out a whole floor for us. I'm so excited.

Upon arrival at the hotel we went us at the 5th floor and chose our rooms. Obviously I was going to room with Laurence. Zane and Travis, Vylad and Dante, Aphmau and Aaron, Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn and Stella and her boyfriend. I walked into the 1 bed room and looked around. It had food, tea, a bathroom, and tv. I heard that the 8th floor is where we can get breakfast with a ticket the cleaners will give us.

"Not bad." I hear Laurence say as he puts his bag down. I do the same and nod my head smiling at him.

"We finally have some privacy." He continued.

I giggled as I felt my cheeks heat up. I nodded my head and walked toward him wrapping my arms around his neck. I don't know why Irene sent this man down to be my guardian angel but I don't mind. He wrapped his arms around my waist. We stood there looking into each others eyes. A knocking on the door got our attention. I let go of Laurence and tried to go to the door but Laurence's arms stopped me.

"Um...I have to go open the door. Please let me go.." I said.

He frowned but let me go. I walked toward the door to find Aphmau.

"What took ya so long! It's time for da tour." She said.

"Right..." I said going back in.

"Laurence come on we have tour." I said.

"But we won't have anymore alone time!" He whined.

"I'm sure we will get some time alone. And if we don't...we will think of something." I said.

He led onto my hand and pulled me into a quick kiss. We pulled away and went toward the door hand still touching. We walked out and to the elevator going down to the lobby. We exited the elevator and saw Aphmau and the everyone else there. We walked toward them and thus began our tour.

~ After tour ~
( fun fact: did you know in China even the fast food restaurants in America like KFC and Pizza Hut are really fancy? Not only that but there is a mall near a hotel that we can just walk to and shop around at night. There is a map of Beijing and the Great Wall of china there.)

Everyone went their separate ways which left Laurence and I alone. We decided to stroll around when we found a McDonald's.

"Do you think they sell the same things?" Laurence asked.

"I don't know but I want to try that green ice cream." I said.

The person gave it to me and we payed with the Chinese money we changed a few hours ago at the beginning of the tour. I licked it and it was really good. It was really icy and on a hot day like this it just was so refreshing.
I stopped Laurence and put it in front of him. He licked it and smiled at me.

"It's good right!" I exclaimed.

"Yea..but...not as good as you." He said making me blush.

We walked around and found a place called 'miniso' we walked in and it was really cute.

(I love miniso! If you go to china I really recommend it. It's full of we bare bears and it's just super adorable. They sell makeup to. Sometimes there are small stores and some are big and filled with more things.)

It was really really cute. Laurence had to pull me away. The malls were small and they did have many customers but the clothes were nice. Although I didn't like how one sales person would follow us around. We soon got pretty tired and went back to our hotel.

"That was fun." I said as we entered the elevator.

He nodded his head and we went to our room. As we walked in we turned the lights on after putting the card in so we could get electricity. I'll admit the room is pretty hard to open because of the room card key but if you position it right it will be fast. I took my shoes off and went to the bed laying down and closing my eyes. I could tell Laurence got on the bed to because the bed sunk. I opened my eyes to find Laurence hovering over me. I could feel my face heat up and he leaned down and connected our lips. I was taken back a bit but nonetheless kissed him back. I closed my eyes. This soon turned into a heated make out session. He grazed my bottom lip with his tongue asking for entrance. In the state I was not I granted him access. We pulled away for air both breathing heavily. I turned to look at the window to find it was dark. Everyone probably came back. Laurence kissed my cheek once before laying next to me holding me. I smiled and buried my face into his chest while my hands rested on his abdomen. We drifted off to sleep soon only to be awaken by the sunlight.
I looked up to see that we forgot to close the shades. I groaned getting up and going to take a shower. After the shower and drying myself off putting my clothes on I walked out to find Laurence on his phone. He chuckled and what was on his phone and I don't know why but I felt jealous. He realized my presence and looked at me with a smirk forming.

"Is someone jealous?" He asked in a husky deep voice that got me so crazy.

I felt heat rise to my cheeks and shook my head turning away to go brush my teeth. After I finished I started to wash my face when I felt a body pressed against mine. I quickly shot up and wiped my face leaving the bathroom. I could hear Laurence chucking in the bathroom and I remembered that he could see me showering because the wall isn't a wall but glass just a bit foggy. He walked into the shower and I could see his naked body. I quickly look away. I get off the bed and walk to the window. Looking out I find that's it very high but also very relaxing.

"I see your enjoying the view.." I heard Laurence.

I turned around to see him fully dressed. I walked toward him and looked into his baby blue eyes that I get lost in so very often.

"My view just got better"