My story {Part 3}

Laurence's POV

After seeing Zane and Travis like that. We went home. All the way back Vylad and Dante were next us. I felt flustered. I was holding onto Garroth, he was angry, and he was calming down. I giggled at how overprotective he was with his brothers. He looked at me with a confused look and I turned my head away blushing. And saw Vylad and Dante. My blush spread from my cheeks to my whole face and neck. I turned my face and dug it into Garroth's neck. After a while I finally came out (If ya know what I mean ;) ;))

Garroth looked at me again and I let him go. His hand brushed agains mine and soon his hand gripped mine. I intertwined our fingers. When we got there we kissed before turning to see Vylad in Dante's arms on the floor with a nose bleed. Dante looks panicked.

~Mean while in Vylad land~

Vylad: OMG THEY KWISSED!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. I'm taking a picture Lololololololol!

-Back-

Laurence's POV

Dante brought Vylad in and I cleaned his nose. I smiled and kissed Vylad's forehead. I mean he's now my little brother too right? I glare at Dante and he puts his hands up defensively. I go back to the kitchen to prepare some food. I made sure to make cupcakes for Zane. I mean he's a pain in the ass and I don't really like him but he's my brother and I do care for him now.

After I iced the cupcake with white and pick icing I decorated it. I made four for Zane. The others I left it out to cool while I packed the ones for Zane. When I finished I grabbed a cupcake and ate it. It's not as good as Aphmau's or Vylad's but it's edible and pretty good. Unlike the other ones.

"HE WAKES!" I hear Dante scream.

Garroth runs downstairs to see Vylad. I smile and continue eating the cupcake.

"Laurence~" I hear someone say.

"What is it gar-gar?" I ask and sigh after.

"What's wrong?"

"Tired."

"Well do you need anything?" He asks with concern.

"Your face is a bit red." He continues.

I shake my head and go upstairs. He follows me and I grab my phone.

"I'm going to go walk around." I notify him.

After he nods I go and put my shoes on. I walk out the door and take in the beautiful scenery.

-10 minutes later-

I started feeling dizzy when I soon fell. I scratched my knee and a part of my cheek. I sat up and started breathing heavily.

Garroth's POV

After Laurence left I got ready to leave to. No I'm not going to stalk him. Okay fine I'm totally stalking my husband. It's not that I don't trust him it's just that I wanted to make sure he will be okay when he's out. I lost him and started running around to find him.

-5 minutes later-

I finally found him sitting on the floor with his head down and and arm on his chest.

"Laurence!" I yell running to him. He doesn't move but he flinches.

When I reach him I kneel in front of him. I see him crying and I lift his chin and wipe his tears away. He was coughing up blood.

"I-I can't move.... I-I can barely see you...GARROTH!! I'm scared..." He whispers the last part. I pull him in for a hug and pick him up bridal style.

'He's paralyzed.'

"Come on let's take you to the hospital" I say and he nods.

-At the Hospital-

"Sir, Mr. Zvahl....." the doctor starts.

I immediately get up.

"What......" I start

"He has pasted away...sadly"

At that moment I felt as if my heart shattered. I walked into the room Laurence was in and was greeted by a peaceful look on Laurence's face. I held his hand tight and made sure to keep him by my side.

"Mr. Ro'Meave please leave. We must prepare him for the funeral.

My heart shattered more and I bursted in tears.

'He's gone! The man I love is gone! No! Laurence....please! Wake up....'