Guardian Angel < Part 11 >

{WARNING:: Smut ahead}

Laurence's POV

I could feel a blush etch onto my skin as Garroth said those words.

"My view just got better." He said.

I smiled.

"Can't be better than mine." I said as I stared into his beautiful cerulean eyes.

His cheeks were covered in a light blush as he giggled. I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. His arms snaked around my neck. I smiled at the small blond that is now on top of me. I placed his back on a wall and started sucking on his neck. I continued to kiss, suck, lick and bite his neck constantly searching for his sweet spot. I started moving around and when I licked a particular area Garroth shivered. I looked up at him and gave him a small peck before going back to the spot. I started to lick it before sucking it.

"Mm~" Garroth softly moaned.

I started biting the area to the point it drew blood.

"Ah!" Garroth screamed from the pain.

"Sorry love." I said looking up at him and caressing his cheek with a hand.

I went back to the area and started to lick the blood. Garroth soon started moaning again. When I stopped he dug his head into the crook of my neck. It wasn't the first time we did this but it has been a while. He's become sensitive again. I started to rub his thighs earning a soft whimper from Garroth.

"L-Laurence..." Garroth breathed.

I let him down and once he stood on his own he tumbled a bit. I smiled at the sight of him trying to regain balance and chuckled. He looked up at me and pouted which I found really adorable. I pinned his arms to the wall above his head and connected our lips. It started slow and is in sync but gradually started to get rough and heated. More passionate. I licked his bottom lip for entrance in which he refused. My grip of his wrists tightened and I tried again. He still refused and trembled a bit. I could tell he didn't want to do it. I spammed his wrists on the wall angrily and he parted his lips slightly. Satisfied I darted my tongue into his mouth. I started to explore his mouth I released his arms and cupped his cheeks. His moans were muffled by my mouth and tongue. I pull away panting a bit. Garroth rested his head on the wall and shut his eyes. The sight of him out of breath and heated was so sexy. He opened his eyes slightly and looked at me.

"L-laur..s-stop...y-you get t-to rough...." He stuttered.

"I promise I'll be gentle this time baby...sorry about before. Does your wrists hurt?" I asked him as I relaxed my face and frowned a bit.

"Y-yea.." He said stuttering.

"I won't hurt you okay." I tried to reassure him.

"I...okay...."

I connected our lips once again and this time my hands traveled up his shirt and I started to play with his chest. I pulled away and took his shirt off along with mine. I started to lick his jawline down to his neck, and to his chest. I started to play around and rub his right side and licked the other. I bit down softly making Garroth scream. I then alternated the treatment and soon Garroth turned into a moaning mess. I stopped and looked at Garroth again who was blushing a dark red. His eyes were half lidded and saliva was trickling down to his chin. I started to play with his belt buckle and I could tell it was making him uncomfortable. I slowly unbuckled it and unzipped it trying to get Garroth aggravated. I took his pants off slowly to see if it worked and it did as he pushed me to the wall and quickly unbuckled mine and pulled it off along with my boxers. His was still on since I didn't get to that yet. He went to his knees and started to nibble on the tip of my member. I let out a low groan and Garroth started to lick it getting the message that I wanted more. He started to lick the side of my shaft and placed a finger over the area my cum comes out. God he's making it feel so good. He soon took the tip of my member in his mouth. I groaned at the warmth and the wetness. He took more in and soon started bobbing his head. I gripped his hair making him take in more of my shaft. I let out shaky breaths as I pulled on his hair making him moaned sending vibrations to my cock.