Guardian Angel < Part 2 >

Zane's POV

I excused myself from the room and went to the bathroom. I texted my brother Vylad who said he was with Dante and when I told him the news he must have been excited because he was typing in all caps.

I heard the door to the bathroom open and I turned to look at the male who opened the door.

"Zane? What's wrong?" He asked.

His Snow White hair fell over his right eye as he leaned on the door with a smile on his face.

I stood up straight as I put my phone back into my pocket. I pulled my mask up covering more of my face as I shook my head.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Zane. I know something is wrong. You always do something with your mask when your hiding something from me or nervous." Travis' smile faded as he was showed a serious expression.

"Travis..I promise its not important...to you at least." I said.

He sighed and stood up now. He stopped asking about it knowing how stubborn of a person I am. His smile returned and this time I smiled too. He pulled my mask down and gave me a light peck on the lips.

"I can never get enough of those delicious lips." He said.

I giggled and pulled my mask back up.

"Well too bad because your not getting any of it until we can leave." I said poking his nose.

He looked at me and gave me a kiss through the mask. It was the first time he had done that and I felt a blush creep to my nose and cheeks. I pulled my mask up more and walked out of the bathroom.

"Someone's embarrassed~." He teased.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Oh look more p-people..we should go now. Haha...ha..." I said turning around to go back.

Garroth's POV

Ding dong

The doorbell rang... I got up and opened the door.

"Hi I'm Vylad!" The male excitedly exclaimed.

"I-I'm Garroth..." I said moving aside to let him in.

Dante was behind him and Vylad didn't go in.

"So your Garroth huh. Hmmm... Garroth Ro'Meave...doesn't sound bad!" Vylad mumbled circling around me.

"G-Garroth Ro'Meave?" I panicked.

"Oops! Did I say that too loud..." He smiled.

I stumbled back as he came closer.

"Vylad stop scarring him.." I heard.

"Zane!!" Vylad screeched and jumped to hug his brother.

Zane moved away causing Vylad to fall on top of Travis. Vylad jumped off and growled.

"Why can't I hug you!!??" Vylad exclaimed.

Zane shrugged and Laurence came over to me.

"You alright Garroth?" He asked.

I nodded my head as he took me to the couch. Travis and Dante started bickering because of what Vylad did by accident. Zane and Vylad went to calm them down but failed.

"Garroth?"

"Sorry what's up Laurence."

Laurence shook his head but a light blush crept on his face.
Confused, but I brushed it off my shoulders none other. Travis and Dante stopped bickering after getting yelled at by Zane and Vylad about how it was an accident. After getting a kiss of the cheek Travis and Dante stopped fighting apologized and became extremely clingy..well..Travis only..

"We are going to go now so bye!" Vylad said.

Travis and Zane followed in suit. Although before they walked out the door Zane glanced at me like he was smiling under his mask.

"Garroth what happened?" Laurence asked in a curious tone.

"I-it's nothing..." I replied.

He opened his mouth but closed it right away. Curious..

"W-what's wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Nothing.."

"I'm going to go to sleep.."  I said.

"But it's only 6:30.." Laurence whined.

I giggled and shook my head.

"Well I need my beauty sleep.." I sassily said while pretending to flip my hair.

Earning a chuckle from Laurence.
I walked up the stairs to the bathroom taking a bath and washing up first.
Laurence came in after me as I walked off to my bedroom falling on the soft mattress as the warmth surrounded me when I pulled the blankets over me.

'I wonder what Vylad meant by 'Garroth Ro'Meave' ...I can't possibly be the child of miss and mr Ro'Meave...can I?'

____________________________

Hello my little musical notes! Sorry it's short but I've been having head pain lately and I feel like I should have rested. I'm better but I can tell you the 3rd chapter will be a bit delayed unless it goes away soon. Sorry. I hope you enjoyed leave questions for the q and a!!