Smut Vylante

Title: I'm not drunk!

Vylads POV

Dante and I were currently at another one of Aphmau's party. It really amazes me how Aphmau always has enough time to throw a party.

Dante, Travis and Laurence was at the bar drinking while Zane, Garroth and I were talking about how to punish them because they promised they wouldn't get drunk.

"I'm just going to leave Travis here. No kisses or cuddles for a week." He said loud enough for us to hear.

Apparently Travis has a keen sense of hearing because he rushed over immediately and started apologizing to Zane and bombarding him with quick loving kisses while holding onto Zans's waist.

"I'm just gonna make him sleep on the couch for a week. I'm not going to show him any affection or give him any kisses." Garroth said grabbing Laurence.

I just sighed and went to grab Dante.

"Dante! Your drunk! How many shots did you drink now?" I said clearly angry.

"7. And I am not...dwunk." He said pointing a finger up.

"Well can you tell the time?" I said testing him.

He nodded and went to a clock.

"I'm not dwunk! Okay!" He screamed to a clock causing a giggle to leave my lips.

I pulled him out the house because 1 I was feeling tired and 2 he would get out of hand in an hour when the rest of the wine really got to him.

I reached our house and opened the door. He went in first I followed after. I went upstairs to change and he followed like a lost puppy.

"You can stay do- mm" I started but was cut off with Dante's lips.

I pulled away a blush forming on my cheeks.

"Dante!" I yell looking away from him.

"Baby... It's so hot..." He says.

I turn my head to look him in the eye.

"Dante...come on. Let's get you to bed, okay?" I say.

He shakes his head.

"I want you..." He says before taking my scarf off and attacking my neck.

I bite my lip to stop any noise from coming out of my mouth. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. A certain spot makes me throw my head back moaning loudly. He opens a door and pins me on a bed. He continues sucking on that spot except this time he's nipping and biting on it. He bits on it one last time. Hard. I can't feel blood come out of the area he bit. He admired his work and touches the bite marks. I wince at the pain. He leans in and kisses me. He licks my bottom lip for entrance in which I deny. He palms my member outside my pants making me gasp from the sudden contact. He darts his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fighting for dominance in which he wins. He explores my mouth leaving no area untouched. He pulls away taking my jacket off. He goes back to my neck. Tracing the bit marks he left. I let out a shaky breath and shut my eyes tight.

3rd POV

Dante lifts up Vylad's shirt playing with his nipples. Dante take Vylad and his own shirt off completely. Palming Vylad through his jeans and licking, sucking and biting on his nipple.