Smut for Zanvis

Disclaimer: this takes place when they are still in high school. (Credit to the artists for all three smut chapters!!!)
___________________________

Title: A lesson "Taught"

Travis' POV

I gathered up all the sleeping material and some clothes. I was going to stay at the Ro'Meave's house tonight because my mom told me to get my grades up. I brought a pair of pajama's, boxers and extra clothes since tomorrow is Saturday. I run out the house and walk toward the Ro'Meave's house.

-15 minutes later-

Zane's POV

I was getting ready to shower as Garroth left on his date with Laurence and won't be coming back anytime soon and mother and father left for at least a month for work. Vylad and I were home alone when I heard knocking at the door. I run toward the door and open it. I see Travis standing there with a bag and I look at him. He smiles and waves at me. I felt my cheeks heat up and look away opening the door wide enough for him to come in.

He walks in and looks around.

"Vylad's room is the first door on the left upstairs." I inform him.

"How did you know?" He asked me making eye contact.

"A lot of people come here for Vylad's help on a subject or something." I reply going upstairs to my room to get boxers.

I grab them and go to the bathroom.

Travis' POV

I follow Zane's instructions and go upstairs. I open the door to the left and see Vylad sitting on the bed.

"Travis! I'm glad you could make it!" He screams. I smile and take out what I needed. I took out my science note book and borrowed Vylad's textbook.

He turns on calming music and looks at me.

"Can we change the music. Maybe dance music?" I ask.

"Of course. Anything to help you study better." He says and nods. He changes the music and turns it loud until we couldn't hear anything but each other.

-15 Minutes Later-

Travis' POV

It's been 15 minutes and I feel like I've gotten a better idea of how to use a scale and stuff like that.

"Vylad!" I heard someone yell as the door opened.

There stood Zane in a tank top. I saw many cuts on his arms as he tried to hide it.

"Oh hey Zane." Vylad spoke.

"What's going on in here? I thought you were studying not having a party of two!" He spoke loudly.

"Well this helps Travis study better so I turned it up louder. Sorry...did you need something?" Vylad asked.

"I forgot my towel and was going to ask you to get it. I got it but I was getting worried and wanted to check up on you. I don't want you to get kidnapped again. (Remember the kidnapped part.. It will the relevant to the next teaser of mostly Vylante)." Zane said.