Mine {Part 6}

Vylante

~ 2 days after the party ~

Dante's POV

My eyes opened when the stupid lawn mowers started mowing the lawn. I sighed holding onto Vylad a bit tighter. He moaned from the sudden movement and tensed from the tight space.

"Dante?" Vylad said in a quiet and soft volume.

"It's nothing. I just woke up from the loud noise." I replied, loosening my hold on his body.

"Well..it's normally pretty noisy around Zane and my block. Sorry."

I could tell Vylad was pretty tired. His voice really gave off the 'I'm sleepy/tired' vibe. I chuckled and combed my fingers through his hair, hoping to relax him.
I'm guessing my plan worked because he yawned and wrapped his arm around my neck giving me a short bit sweet kiss before burying his face into the crook of my neck. Soon his soft snores could be heard and his hold on my neck loosened.

'I could get out of bed or I could stay with him a bit longer...'

I debated for a while before deciding to stay on the couch with him. Expecting myself to not grow tired, I proved myself wrong when I yawned and the lids of my eyes got heavier.

~ Time skip to when they wake up ~

Vylad's POV

I opened my eyes and stretched my muscles before rolling over to the coffee table and grabbing my phone. The bright light hurt my eyes for a bit before I got used to them and checked the time. Realizing what time it is I abruptly sat up, accidentally waking up Dante.

"Sorry Dante.."

"It's alright." He replied, sitting up on the couch and rubbing the tiredness away from his eyes.

"It's 3 in the afternoon. I think we should get up and maybe get something to eat." I said, putting my phone down.

He nodded his head and we both got up off of the couch to the bathroom where we groomed ourselves. After grooming ourselves we both walked to the kitchen in laughing and giggling fits.

"Dante..what would you..like for lunch?" I asked, taking breaths in between because of the laughter.

"I'll take some bacon and eggs." Dante said.

I nodded my head and got the pan out. I went to get some oil and poured a bit into the pan, spreading the oil a bit by moving the pan from the handle. I turned on the fire to medium and let it heat the oil. I went to the fridge to get four eggs and a few pieces of bacon.

"Scrambled?" I asked.

"Nah."

I nodded my head once more and cracked the eggs into the pan letting the bottom cook.

~ After cooking ~

I grabbed the last two eggs and put it in a separate plate. The last few pieces of bacon were still cooking. I brought Dante his plate while it cooked and got him a glass of warm water in case he chokes or got thirsty.

~ After eating and stuffffff ~

We went out to check on my older brother and Travis. I walked down the street looking at the trees when I felt a grip on my hand. I turned to my left and saw Dante looking away and blushing. I smiled and held his hand too.

When we arrived at the house we knocked on the door instead of using the bell. After a few minutes Zane opened he door. He glanced at our hands and growled.

"Hands off Dante." He growled, causing Dante to let go of my hand.

Zane let us in and we all walked to sit on the couch. Later on Dante went to his room to check on something.