Smut Zanvis

Title: A Long Craving

Travis' {Thoughts}

Zane has been avoiding me ever since that night we accidentally kissed. After that night I felt strange feelings toward him. I never thought I would say this but I might love Zane. And I had a really big craving for something. For a long time now.

Zane's {Thoughts}

I've always ignored Travis and acted as if I hated him but the truth was I loved him. Ever since he spoke to me in high school. That night we kissed it felt like a mistake. I've been avoiding him more frequently now.

Now~

Zane's POV

I was waking to aphmau a house. She's the only one I told about my feelings toward Travis or the night we kissed and how it felt like a mistake. I saw Travis and quickly turned to go back to my house.

"Zane!" I heard an all too familiar voice yell.

"A-aphmau..." I said back with a concerned face and looking over at Travis.

She nodded and smiled. Her hands showed a thumbs up and he started walking toward me. I backed up but what I didn't know is that I was backing up onto the road. He ran faster and pulled my away turning me around to safety. My face showed a frown.

'I would rather die than see him right now...'

He turned me around to face him and looked at me. His emerald eyes stared into my icy blue eyes. I broke the eye contact looking down at the floor blushing. At least my mask covered it.

I thought to soon. He turned my head to face him. He used his free hand to pull my mask down. I started to struggle in his grip and when I got out I fell on the floor my mask fully down. I quickly grabbed my mask and pulled it up. Bad choice. Travis kneeled down and pulled it back down smashing his lips on mine. My eyes widened and I closed them tightly after. I struggled in his grip when he licked my bottom lip for entrance. I denied and turned my head alway. He picked me up and I heard someone squeal. It was Aphmau. He took the advantage and whispered in my ear.

"I love you.." He whispered. I turned my face around and he kissed me.

When we pulled away I dug my face into his chest crying. I may seem emo and emotionless but I'm very sensitive.

-2 years later-

Travis' POV

I finally moved in with my boyfriend Zane. I was having a craving for him. Something dirty. I was very lustful right now. Zane was a work he was coming home soon.

-30 minutes later-

Zane was finally home. Once he walked in I pinned him on the wall. I scared him because he flinched and jumped. I pulled his mask down while holding both his hands on top of his head with my other hand. I smashed my lips on his soft ones. Mine was moist because I licked my lips before smashing mine on his. He was tense but kissed back. I licked his bottom lip for entrance and he accepted. I darted my tongue in and explored every inch not leaving one spot untouched. I earned a delicious moan from Zane and pulled away. I went for his neck and started leaving hickey's he moaned at this particular spot and I continually abused that spot. His delicious moans died down as he was now biting his lips. He was shaking and flinching now and then. His face was flushed and he was sweating. I let his hand go and he immediately covered his face. I continued sucking on his neck when I bit down causing him to scream. His arms wrapped around my neck and I picked him up. I sat down on the couch. I let him go and closed the curtains as well as the Windows. I went back to him and picked him up.

"T-Travis...." He stuttered.

He leaned in and pecked my lips.

"Are you...are you ready?" I asked.

He nodded his head and I started undressing him and myself. I start licking and playing with his nipples.

"T-tra-ahh~!" He moaned.

My face was now heating up and I took out a mouth gap and put it on him. His whole face was now as red as a tomato and his eyes widened.

"How....dwid you gwet twhat?" He said.

"I have my ways." I smirked.

He looked so sexy with that on.

I licked his lips. The cold metal of the mouth gap touched my tongue. I slid his boxers off as well as mine. I stuck two finger in his entrance preparing him. He screamed when I started scissoring him.  I stroked my member to make it harder before thrusting into him. His entrance was tight and warm. It felt like it was burning my member. He was now hugging my head. I moved his arms to around my neck and I pushed his head to the crook of my neck in which he happily snuggled into. I started thrusting into him slowly. I earned painful yelps from Zane. Soon the yelps turned into moans of pleasure. Soon I changed our position slowly and laid him down on the couch giving me easier access. I kissed his forehead before continuing to thrust faster.

Zane's POV

With each thrust his member goes deeper. I can feel his member with each hard thrust. It felt good. I was happy he wanted to do this with me after all we have been dating for 2 years now. When he first tried which was two weeks ago I was hesitant and didn't allow. I wasn't ready yet. But after seeing how sad he was I felt bad so I thought of pros and cons of how it would be if we did do it.

"Travis! T-there!" I yelled as he hit my prostate.

He obliged and angled his thrusts to that area. With each thrust hitting my prostate I felt a not form.

"I-I'm gonna come..." I said.

"Me too.." He groaned. With one last thrust I came on our stomachs and he came inside me.

Both breathing heavily we laid down in the couch snuggling and cuddling.

"I love you..."

"I love you too"

"We should do this more often." Travis winked.

I giggled and nodded.

"Hey remember when we were in high school and we did this when I was supposed to be studying with Vylad?" Travis reminded Zane.

"Yea you wanted to go another time. I told you we could do it next time." I said.

"And you still owe me for that." He chuckles

"Hey! I consider this as the ''maybe next time' okay!" I chuckled.

"Yea yea!"

He pulled a blanket over us we kept on the couch because we are couch potatoes. And we fell into slumber feeling the warmth of each other.