My story {Part 2}

So this chapter will be mostly Zanvis. At the end. Next will be mostly Garrence.
_______________________________

Vylad's POV

I woke up feeling an arm around me. I turn around and see Dante sleeping peacefully. I try to not scream. It was easy since almost every day I couldn't scream because of father. I slide my way out of his grip and head upstairs after getting dressed out of my yesterday clothes.
I make my way to the kitchen after checking the time. No one is up right now since it's only 6:35 in the morning. I take out some ingredients to make pancakes. After I finished I realize I only made for Aphmau, katelyn, and Kawaii-chan. I make a bit more batter for Dante and when I finish I got and get some flowers and candles. I place the flowers in a vase and put it at the center of the table. The flowers were and pretty white and some were red. I light the candles up and now it was 8. I heated the pancakes a little and set them up again. I go to wake everyone up including Dante. They come upstairs and eat.

"Oh Vylad aren't you going to eat with us?" Aphmau asks me.

"O-Oh no...I'm okay. I don't usually eat breakfast." I answer quietly.

"WHAT!!! But breakfast is the most important meal of the day!!" She practically screams.

"N-no it's fine." I say and she frowns.

"W-what if I eat an apple or a banana? For breakfast?" I say and try to make her smile.

It works and she nods.

I grab an apple and start to eat it slowly as I wasn't hungry. I felt a stare and I look up to see Dante staring at me worriedly. I look back down and continue. When I was finished everyone was almost done. I get up and make some hot chocolate for everyone. I pour it in 4 cups and hand everyone a cup.

"How about you Vylad?" I heard Aphmau ask again.

"I-I'm not thirsty?" I say more of a question.

She nods and happily drinks her hot chocolate. I smile and get up grabbing my scarfs and leaving the house. I told Aphmau I was going to go to see me family today yesterday.

Dante's POV

I get up and follow Vylad after gathering up everything that was mine and leaving. I follow Vylad and see him in front of a door. I'm guessing his father. I see his father hit him and punch him. I was paralyzed at this sight. He doesn't do anything and just stand there. I can hear everything they were saying.

"Vylad you dumbass! You stupid excuses of a life. You come crawling back to this house!" His father screams.

"I-I came to visit....." Vylad quietly said.

"So your voice still isn't that well. I'm glad I broke you vocals when you were younger. I can still remember that delicious scream that came out before I broke it."

Vylad just smiled and nodded.

'Vylad...why are you smiling???'

I felt my heart shatter when his father brought him inside and started whiping and cutting him. His tears flowed down his cheeks and he didn't try to stop him.

When his father was done Vylad was completely exhausted. He smiled and pushed himself off the ground.

"Did I satisfy your needs father, after I've been gone for so long?" He whispered. Tears falling from his eyes.

He got up and walks out he door. He walks to the park and sits down on a bench. This time I don't watch I go to him.

"Vylad?" I start. He looks up at me covering his face with his scarf.

Zanvis , Vylante , Garrance Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें