Cutest things Garrence, Vylante, and Zanvis do together {3}

*~First Kiss~*

Garrence

The Romeo and Juliet play. Accident.

Later on after they found out their feelings for each other Laurence made the first movie on a movie night Garroth suggested as a clue that he liked him. They consider that kiss their real first kiss but we know the play was the real one!!!

Zanvis

It was at one of Aphmau's sleepovers first they played truth or dare and Zane and Travis confessed their feelings for each other. Travis asked Zane out on a date and he agreed. During their date Garroth and Vylad crashed it making sure Travis doesn't hurt Zane knowing the big Casanova he is. They make a run for it and end up at a beautiful flower park. They were on the bridge that overlooked a beautiful pond with little candles floating above Lilly pads. Travis leaned in but Zane pulled him to make it faster since he ran out of patience.

Vylante

After the incident with Nicole and Jenna, Dante has been feeling stressed. He started to talk it out with Vylad growing closer. The reason he talked it out with Vylad is because he walked down into the basement of aph and the girls home on mystreet. What he forgot about was that Vylad was down there. It was a party which Jenna and Nicole were invited to. Vylad noticed Dante's stress and talked it out with him. They developed feelings for each other and kissed when they went out to 'hang out' (*COUGH* Date *COUGH* wow I'm coming down with a cold. Should go to the doctor....)they where at a cafe when Dante confessed and kissed him then and there Making everyone in the cafe clap.

*~How they Proposed~*

(By they I meant Laurence, Travis and Dante)

Garrence

Laurence took Garroth out on another date. It's been a year since they started dating and Laurence wants to be more. Travis and Dante found out and told their significant others. Zane and Vylad would hang out with Garroth and it's hard for them to keep a secret now because they tell their lovers everything.

That night when Laurence took Garroth out. They have a delicious meal and after dinner Laurence took Garroth to the place they had their actual first kiss (the theater). Garroth admired the scene but when he turned around Laurence was on one knee holding a small light blue box. He opened it to reveal a beautiful ring with a small diamond in the middle. Everything Garroth could have asked for.

"Garroth..when we first kissed here in this auditorium it felt as if it was meant to be. I always thought I loved Aphmau but when I kissed you..I realized that we were meant to be. I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same so I didn't say anything. But when I did and you said you felt the same I was so happy. My whole world brightened. The play got us together. Remember the time I saved you from Zane's anger. And you always say that you want to make it up to me. Well now you can by saying yes or I do to this question. Garroth Ro'Meave, will you make me the happiest male alive by taking my last name and becoming Garroth Zvhal?"

We're his exact words. Tears stained Garroth's face as he smiled brightly nodding his head saying 'yes' a thousand times. Leaping toward connecting their lips. Pulling away smiling.

Zanvis

Of course. The flirtatious personality of Travis made it all possible. Travis took Zane to where they first kissed and got prepared. Last minute he forgot the ring. But because he was friends with Dante he brought it. When Zane arrived they watched the sunset and suddenly Travis started breathing heavily. Zane thought something was wrong and got him water. When he came back Travis kneeled down on one knee.

"Zane, you make me happy. I don't want to be called yours anymore. I want to be known as yours. Written permanently everywhere ,Zane Valcrum. Nice ring to it right. I fell in love with this Zane. I never want you to change. We fit perfectly even if we were a puzzle piece. Every morning I will be reminded of an angel that haunted me when we were younger because I wasn't called his or he wasn't called mine. My allergies are being away from you. People said you have no heart but you gave me half of yours when you said yes. I don't want to say 'yes he's my boyfriend' I want to say 'yes he's my husband' I want to say 'we are married' I want to say 'we have lovely kids'. I don't want you to leave. I want to wake up every morning looking at your beautiful face. I will make you the happiest man if you make me by saying yes when I ask: Zane Ro'Meave, will you marry me?"

After saying yes Zane sheds tears of happiness and helping Travis up. Slipping the ring on his left hand ring finger. Saying.

"I've always been yours to call. Since day one."

Vylante

The shy but outgoing personality of Vylad makes it easy to propose to him right? Wrong. Dante has been thinking of the perfect way to propose for weeks. Even months. He believes he is running out of time but Vylad will wait. Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan helps Dante by helping with his plans. They go to a restaurant where Vylad finds a ring in his chocolate cake. He looks at Dante. Dante points to behind him where he sees Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii~chan holding a sign each. Aphmau holds "Will" katelyn holds "you" and Kawaii chan hold "marry". Vylad now in confusion looks back at Dante and he holds Vylads hand.

"Me?" Dante says.

Vylad now understands and nods his head.

"You don't know how long I have waited for those four words.."

*~Pick up lines they would use~*

( They I mean Laurence, Travis and Dante)

~Garrence;

Laurence would say to Garroth...

Cheesy: Do you have a pencil? Because I can erase your past and write our future.

Dirty: You must be Medusa because you make me rock hard.

~Zanvis;

Travis would say to Zane...

Cheesy: Do you work at Starbucks? Because I like you a latte.

Dirty: You want to come over for thanks giving? Because in gonna stuff your turkey.

~Vylante

Dante would say to Vylad...

Cheesy: Are you a camera? Cause every time I look at you I smile.

Dirty: Baby I'm like a firefighter I find them hot and leave them wet.

(Again I prefer Laurence as seme and Garroth a uke but I'm fine either way)