My story {Part 6}

Vylad's POV

We got home and got ready. I went downstairs and Dante went back home. I got dressed in my tuxedo with a green tie and waited for the girls to get ready.

-25 minutes later-

Vylad's POV

Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii~chan came down nicely prepared.

"You guys look amazing" I complement.

They smile and nod. We leave the house when Aphmau smirks at me. I look at her confusingly and she gesture me to look forward. I did a saw a certain blueberry. I smile and blush. Dante come towards me and grabs my hand.

"Shall we?" He questions. I nod and we walk into his car.

~At the Marriage sight~

Dante's POV

We made it to the beach where Zane and Travis is getting married. I walked to Travis since he is my best friend. Vylad went into the house where Zane was getting ready. He ran out and his face flushed. I chuckle looking at his current reaction. I say my good bye to Travis after saying my congratulations and good luck. I walk over to Vylad who's head was now on a table.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask.

His head shoots up and his face flushed into a ruby red.

"N-Nothing!" He said stuttering.

"Come on baby. If I know you when you say nothing some thing is up." I answer. He giggles in response.

I grab one of his hands and bring it up kissing it.

"Dante!" He giggles.

I chuckle and lick his fingers. His face flushed even more if that was possible and pulled his hand away. He stood up and walked over to the bathroom.

Vylad's POV

OMI I can't even believe he did that. It was so embarrassing. I mean he was hot but it was too much for me to handle. I washed my face and discovered that my nose was bleeding. I stuff a tissue there and wait a minute until I take it out. I wait another to check if it will come out. When it doesn't come out I clean myself up and go outside. I go back to my table and sit down. Dante ran off to Travis. I lay my head down feeling dizzy after going to the bathroom. I close my eyes for a few moments then hear screaming. I look up and look around. No one seems to have heard the scream. I hear it again and look to the right.
It sounded like a child. I walk to the right and walk slowly before running making sure no one noticed me. I get into a rocky area and see a young girl. Her hair was black and tied into a ponytail. He hand and arms were over hear head protecting it. I look to the side to see a man with a pocketknife.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" I scream gaining his attention.

He turns to me and smirks. He grabs the little girls ponytail and threatens to slice her throat.

"What are you gonna do about it?" He questions.

"What do you want?" I ask impatiently.

"Listen man. This girl is a thief."

"Well she's young and she is an orphan. And if she's a thief what are you?" I reply.

"HOW DARE YOU!" He yells throwing the knife. I dodge it sighing in relief after.

I didn't notice the bad cut I got on my right cheek. His weapon was gone now so I punched him and he was knocked out. I grabbed the pocket knife and put it in my suit pocket. I went to the little girl and asked if she was okay.

"Thank you sir..." She thanked politely.

"Your welcome but if you don't mind me asking... What did you steal." I questioned.

She showed me some money. I sighed.

"Don't steal okay. Come on your coming with me." I say.

Her smile suddenly fades and her eyes show fear.

"S-sir it was only this once...I promise I won't do it again!" She pleaded.

"Oh no. I mean your coming with me. I'll take care of you. But I still have to find a place to live so right now I'm living with a friend. Care to tell me how old you are?"

"I-I'm 5." She says.

"Name?"

"S-Sheryl." She answers.

"What a beautiful name. You can call me Vylad." I say picking her up.

I walk back to the beach and toward the table I was at before.

I smile at her and look at her appearance. She was dirty. I took her to another house not the one Zane was in. I walked in and went to the bathroom. I told her to shower and went to the whet Aphmau was. Kawaii-chan was there which was perfect. She brings tons of dresses to many occasions. She happened to have a green dress with a one shoulder strap blue flowers on it and diamonds around the waist. I asked for it and she also gave me flats. I took it and ran back to the house. She was done showering and I told her to put the dress on. She obliged and put it on. She looked very cute. I made her hair curly and tied it into a high ponytail. I smile and take her outside. Dante comes up to me and doesn't notice her at first.

"D-Dante..." I say with shock.

He has a confused look on his face.

"Where were you?" He questions.

"Oh I found Sheryl out to the right of the beach. She was alone so I thought I would take her in. I'll sign the papers at home to officially adopt her." I say.

He nods and kneels down to talk to Sheryl.

"Is he your husband?" She asks me.

My face flushed into a ruby red and I shake my head.

"No he's my boyfriend." I say.

She nods and giggles.

He picks her up and props her onto his shoulder. She laughs and hold onto his hand.

"Come on Sheryl the wedding is starting."