My story {Part 1}

Title: My new home

A/N: This first part will be a bit in the past like when Vylad comes back from his journey. And leaves again and comes back.

Vylad's POV

I remember when I was younger I got kidnapped. Now that I look back at it it was pretty funny but still scary. I was in Okasis high. I was walking around my neighborhood going to the park when a strange man knocked me out. At first I thought it was maybe Zane who knocked me out. But I woke up in an abandoned mineshaft. It was dark and everyday for a year they would beat me like father did. It was still better than being with father. But at least I could get away from Garte. In this mineshaft....I was stuck. For maybe about a year someone with blue hair found me.

"Are you Vylad?" He spoke.

I nodded in response.

"I'm a friend of your brothers. We've been looking for you for about a year now. Not even the police could locate you." He explained.

He picked me up and I struggled to get out of his grip. I didn't trust anyone because of my father. I was afraid to love. If I had a friend I would always make them happy and smile. But because of the bruises on my face I would come to school with sometimes no one would come close to me. Not even the teachers liked me.

That was so long ago. Maybe 6 years ago? I don't remember. I'm now traveling for collage. I'm going to explore the world. But I still cut. I'm not happy. I put on a fake smile and people believe it. I want to see that blue haired man again. I want to thank him properly. I always thought I would fall in love with my best friend Abigail. (Not in mystreet). But instead I fell in love with a boy. I went home 3 years after to tell my family the news. I was staying for a year. My mother and brothers congratulated me but my father just beat me harder. He stopped selling me to others for money instead he would choke me to the brink of death, he would come to my room and cut my skin. Sometimes he would even beat me until you couldn't recognize it me, or he would beat me until I needed an ambulance. When he comes home drunk he would do dirty thing to me. I tried to stop him but he just forced it upon me. Luckily he would use condoms. He was always rough and I would bleed through my ass.

Now I'm finally coming back. I'm moving in with aphmau for a few weeks until I can get a house of my own. I was able to learn 4 new languages while I was traveling. Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and French. I got a notification from Zane saying he and Travis got engaged and obviously I came back for Garroth's wedding, maybe about 3 years ago? I still haven't found the guy with blue hair tho. I'm hopping I can find him tomorrow when I get back.

Dante's POV

I remember Vylad. He was cute. But he seemed calm when I found him. If I was him I would be in pain but instead he looked a calm. He didn't look like it hurt at all. But he looked cold. I thought he was playing but when I carried him the blood was real. I don't know why he was so calm though. He was mysterious I would like to know him more and maybe become his friend...or more.. Aphmau said that a special guest would come tomorrow and snapped me out of my thoughts of Vylad.

-Next day-

Vylad's POV

I finally arrived. I'm now on the bus to go to Aphmau's house. I sure did miss them. While I was on the bus some guy was being rude to an old lady. No one helped because they spoke in a different language. I understood and tried to get over. But the bus was to crowded. Before I made it he got off. I still went over to make sure she was okay though.

"你还好吗?"(are you okay) I asked the woman.

"我还好。射射" (I'm okay. Thank you) she replied.