Mine {Part 3}

Vylante

Dante's POV

Seeing Vylad laugh like he was perfectly fine hurt. My chest felt pained when I watched the people push him jokingly. Was it jealousy or was it because I knew he is hurting. I want to help him but can I afford pushing a fragile heart off the table? It doesn't matter because I know and I want to believe that I will be there to catch the fragile piece of glass and save it from being completely shattered even if it only has cracks and scratches.

Vylad smiled at me as he caught me staring a light tint on his cheeks. I smiled back finding it quite interesting that he blushed. I motioned him over and he complied by snaking his way out of Aphmau deathly grip and walking over to me with his hands behind his back. I chuckled at how adorable he looked and stared into him dazzling green orbs.

"What's up?" He asked with a cheery smile on that looked real.

"Oh nothing." I said grabbing his arms and going out to the back with him behind me.

He followed along like a lost puppy, smiling as he stared at the night sky. The stars shined brightly in his eyes as they reflected. They stood next to the pool as they looked at the sky together watching the sky in silence except the music the crickets created. Dante sat down and invited Vylad next to him in which Vylad happily sat down crossing his legs and laying his head on Dante's shoulder.

"Is this all you wanted to tell or show me?" Vylad asked his eyes closed and his smile gone.

"Actually..no." Dante started feeling his face flush.

After all these months he's been afraid to tell Vylad about his love for him and breaking him more he was finally going to do it.

"V-Vylad I..listen. I really really like you." Dante said.

Vylad opened his mouth about to speak but Dante's wanted to finish and let Vylad know that it wasn't in a friendly way.

"And not just as friends. I love you so much that I'm afraid I will break that fragile heart of yours. I don't want to hold it if it doesn't belong with me. I don't want to hold it if you don't want to entrust me with your heart. But I don't care. Even if you flat out reject me right here and now I will still love you. I will try to win you over. I will be here for you like I always was. So if you love me or not I want to to come to me when you have a problem." Dante finished taking a deep breath afraid of Vylad's answer.

Vylad's face flushed a bright red and he stared at Dante shocked. He smiled and pat Dante's head three times before smiling.

"Yea I love you too. For some time now. I didn't want anyone to know but I trust you with all my heart. I believe your the one for me and I trust you with my life." Vylad said.

Dante smiled engulfing Vylad into a tight hug. Vylad giggles but even so in this happy moment Dante could feel how tense his muscles were and he could hear the tiredness in Vylad's voice. It hurt him so much to hear this but he is determined to help him.

"Wanna go home?" Dante asked.

Vylad smiled and nodded.

They walked back to Dante's shared home with Travis and was about to open the door when they heard slight moaning (because Travis was kissing Zane's neck sucking on a sweet spot). Vylad stopped Dante in his tracks and shook his head.

"Let's go to my house instead." Vylad said flushing.

"Yea. That's probably smart." Dante replied rubbing the back of his neck starting to walk again with Vylad by his side.

Arriving at Vylad's shared house with Zane he walked him. He welcomed Dante in and told him to take a seat while he got changed. And since his and his brothers clothes were to small for him he could barrow Garroth pajamas when he stayed over now and then to spend time with them. He thanked Vylad and went to grab the clothes while Vylad took his shower. Soon after Vylad was done and Dante went in showering and finishing. Dante walked out with his wet hair and a towel around his neck rubbing one part while his other started to drop onto the towel dampening it.

Vylad looked at Dante with and blush and turned back around. He didn't know why he was acting like this. Maybe it was because his brothers clothes are a bit tight and small on him. Or maybe it was because of his damp hair. He didn't know but he was usually good at hiding his emotions. He turned to look at the tv before Dante sat down on the couch next to Vylad making him flinch getting surprised from the sudden weight. He leaned back and closed his eyes a bit fatigued. Dante stared at the male getting closer and wrapping his arms around his wait startling the younger.

"Oh sorry." Dante whispered looking down and blushing.

"It's okay you just surprised me." Vylad reassured Dante holding onto Dante's arms.

Finding the position they were in a bit uncomfortable they laid down on the couch instead. The soft couch felt like a soft mattress. It was big enough for the both of them hence why Zane decorated it with fat pillows and blankets. Dante spooned Vylad holding his waist while he buried his head in the crook of Vylad's neck.

Vylad sighed.

"Vylad?" Dante started. Vylad hummed in response.

"What happened?" Dante asked.

"What do you mean?" Vylad asked.

"You used to be such a happy boy but when I was over at your house about a few months ago to find my phone I heard you scream." Dante explained remembering the memory.

"I-I saw a bug." Vylad stuttered lying.

"Vylad you and I both know you can't lie." Dante said turning Vylad around.

"I-I..listen..I'm not comfortable with telling anyone yet." Vylad replied looking away.

"That's fine. I just want you to tell me when your ready."

"I will." Vylad smiled wrapping his arms around Dante's neck and pecking a light kiss on his lips.

After giving Dante a light kiss he leaned his forehead against Dante's and both fell into a peaceful sleep not feeling cold because of the others warmth.