Zanvis (Smut)

Hey musical notes. First in really sorry for this late chapter. I've been more occupied with my one shot book. Second thank you guys so much for 100+ followers! And third This may turn out pretty shitty since I wanted them to make love instead of harsh sex. I thought it would be cute but instead I feel like it was pretty cringe. Sorry if you didn't like it.
____________________________

Zane walked down the stairs of his house and yawned not knowing his brothers and boyfriend were sitting on the couch. He walked to the kitchen grabbing a chocolate bar and contemplating on whether going to the store and grabbing more cupcakes. He sighed and went to his room getting dressed still not noticing the two men that just stared at him in shock.

"How can he still not notice us?" Travis asked his future brother in law.

"He only sees and notices what he wants to see or notice I guess." Garroth replies.

Vylad just broke out laughing and waking Laurence up. Laurence ran out screaming something about Garroth.

"ILL HAVE YOU KNOW GARROTH IS GREAT IN BED!" Laurence screamed making Vylad laugh louder and harder.

Garroth blushed and pushed Laurence back to his room.

"What was that for!" Garroth whisper-yelled.

Laurence just rubbed his neck and chuckled nervously. Garroth sighed but Laurence soon turned that into giggles as he picked him up and threw him on the bed.

Zane however just finished getting dressed and ran downstairs and to the kitchen to grab his car keys and leaving. He got in his car and was about to lock the doors before someone else got in. Zane growled and was about to yell at the person before smelling the familiar scent of vanilla and calmed down.

"Travis is there something you need?" Zane asked a bit annoyed.

"And how did you get here so quickly? We live pretty far..." Zane exclaimed.

"I was here this morning to bombard you in cuddles and kisses." Travis chuckled.

Zane blushed but rolled his eyes in response. He continued in starting the engine and locked the doors before turning the heat on. Zane has cold blood and he gets cold if it's 45 degrees or lower. Travis chuckled at his cupcake and turned toward Zane giving him kisses. Zane giggled at his action and turned to give him a kiss.

"By the way you forgot your mask." Travis said.

"Oh I think I got that when you kissed me on the cheek." Zane said crossing his arms.

"Ah I feel so dead without sugar. I need my cupcakes." Zane groaned.

"Didn't you have a whole chocolate bar yourself?" Travis asked.

"I need cupcake sugar. Or coffee sugar." Zane answered making Travis chuckle.

Travis lifted Zane's chin connecting their lips and trapping him in a passionate kiss.

"Am I enough sugar for you?" Travis asked in a low deep voice Zane found sexy.

Zane didn't say anything but his blush deepened in color. He knew what Travis was trying to do.

"Let's not do it in the car." Zane said.

"Oh come on. It'll be fun." (Also it's for writing purposes) Travis said smiling at Zane.

Zane felt safe when Travis smiled. Safer than he would usually feel. He didn't say anything but nodded his head and let Travis lead him. They moved to the back of the car and Travis laid Zane down. He started by kissing his neck to where Zane's sensitive area was. He got to the crook of Zane's neck and started to suck, lick and bite it causing sweet moans to leave the smaller males mouth. Travis left hickey's  on Zane's sensitive area and near it. Travis' hand under Zane's sweater and he started to mess around with Zane's nipples causing Zane to grip on Travis' arm as if telling him to stop but never pushing him away. Travis continued to play with it while he kissed around Zane's neck to his collarbone. Zane bit his lip trying not to moan. His eyes were shut and Travis moved his hair away from his right eye. Zane opened his eyes from the movement of hair and stared at Travis. Travis just started at his beautiful glassy blue eye. It was so breath taking and he didn't know why Zane hid it from the world. Travis leaned down and pressed their lips together. Zane melted into the kiss and kissed back wrapping his arm around the white haired male. Travis licked Zane's bottom lip for entrance in which Zane gladly granted. Travis moved his tongue into Zane's mouth. Travis explored every inch of his mouth not leaving a spot untouched. They pulled away a pink blush dusted their cheeks. Travis slowly pulled Zane's sweater off of him and continued giving Zane kisses before he moved down to his nipple licking and sucking one while playing with the other. Zane let out a moan and clenched his fist. Travis saw this and moved Zane's hands to his green sweater. Zane was confused since he has never done this before.