Guardian angel < Part 12 >

Garroth's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and looked out the curtains of the hotel our group of friends were staying in. The alarm kept ringing and I turned it off sitting up in bed.

'The sun isn't even up yet!' I thought to myself forgetting the reason why the alarm was on in the first place.

I looked at the time to find it was 4:00 in the morning. I left the bed and went to the bathroom. I started to brush my teeth and wash myself splashing cold water to my face to wake me up. I heard a knock at the door and groaned. I groggily walked toward the door opening it to reveal Stella.

"Hey Garroth are you guys almost ready. You plane should be leaving in a hour and your plane back will be leaving in a few minutes after you arrive to Shanghai." Stella explained.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I'm staying with my boyfriend. I'll come and visit a few times tho." She said and left.

Finally everything registered in my head and I realized what was happening. I quickly ran to the bed and shook Laurence up. He instantly jumped off the bed.

"IM UP!" He screamed.

"Get ready babe. The plane will be leaving in an hour." I said as he rushed to the bathroom and I got dressed.

Once we were done we put our shoes on and left the room with our luggage. Everyone was in the lobby except Aphmau. After a while she came and we all took a taxi to take us to the airport. Once we got there we waited for our plane.

Our plane was finally called and we went on leaving Wenzhou. It was fun and the weather was really hot but I will miss it there. Laurence was reading the magazines they provided us sleep still evident in his eyes but he tried to stay awake since it was only a few minute ride.

When we got to the Shanghai airport we got ourselves checked in but got into a few difficulties. Once through we waited once again for our plane and when it was called we rushed in and to our seats. When the plane took off I laid my head on Laurence's shoulder. Everyone blinded the windows so no light could get in and the lights turned off. I pushed the arm of the chair back so Laurence and I weren't separated anymore and Laurence immediately wrapped his arms around my waist as I put my hand on his arms gripping it tightly. It was freezing on the plane but Laurence kept me warm. I was falling asleep when Laurence turned his personal tv off and laid his head on mine falling asleep. Soon the lights turned back on and we got our dinners. Once everyone finished we watched and listened to a few things on the tv and the lights went back off for the people going back to sleep which included Laur and I.

~ Back on Lovers Lane ~

It was good to be home and almost immediately we jumped into our pajamas and fell onto our bed falling fast asleep.

~ Next morning ~

Laurence's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I got up and washed myself before walking down the stairs to find Garroth making pancakes while listening to music. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I can tell I scared him because he flinched and tensed until I laid my head on his shoulder. I kissed his cheek and we stood there like that. It was nice. The silence was comforting and I felt warm in Garroth's presence. Garroth giggled as I nuzzled my face closer to his neck my hair ticking him. I looked at the adorable male I was holding to find him flipping the last pancake and placing it on the plate after it was fully cooked. He placed it on the second plate and turned around after turning the fire off and placing the pan and spatula down.

"Let's eat breakfast Laurence!" Garroth giggled.
I refused to let go.

"Come on Laur..." Garroth said again running his hand through my hair. I could tell he was smiling and blushing a bit. I looked up at him and gave him a small peck before letting him go. I went to sit down on the table while Garroth set the plates down on the table. He cut a piece of salted butter and places it on the middle of the pancake. He grabbed a bit of syrup and drizzled it. I smiled and cut the pancake and placed it in my mouth.