Guardian Angel < Part 1 >

Garroth's Thoughts

It's been about a year since high school. Laurence and I share a house on Lovers Lane. I still haven't found my family. Honestly without Laurence I would be dead. I feel happy and calm around him. I know I love him...I want to tell him but I don't know how and..I'm afraid that I'll loose him as a friend.

Garroth's POV

I heard a knock at the door and got off the couch. I open the door to see Travis. It was strange to see him alone. He usually comes over with Dante is not him then someone else like Aphmau, Katelyn, etc.

"H-hey Travis.." I stutter.

He chuckles and waves.

"W-where's D-Dante?" I mentally face palm as I stutter again.

He pushes past me and sits on the couch. I pout as it was rude of him to do that!

"He said he was going to hang out with Vylad today." He explained sitting on the couch.

"Vylad?" I question.

"Yea! His full name is Vylad Ro'Meave!" He exclaimed balling his hands into fists in excitement.

"Ro'Meave as in the one from that one famous company that Garte Ro'Meave owns." I say bored as my stutter disappears.

Travis looks at me shocked.

"1. You didn't stutter!! And 2. Why do you sound so bored. I mean the two brothers are hot. We have never actually seen the first son of the Ro'Meave family but we are pretty sure he's hot." Travis explained.

I roll my eyes as Laurence came downstairs rubbing his eyes.

"Hey Garroth! Hey Travis." Laurence tiredly says.

He walks to the kitchen making himself some breakfast and coming back to sit next to me.

"W-well...I-I don't know what's so g-good about them..honestly..if they g-grew up in a   w-wealthy f-family they could be spoiled..." I said.

Travis obviously heard me because he glared at me but ignored my statement.

"Hey Laurence how do you think Mr.Ro'Meave's first son looks like?" Travis asks Laurence.

"I don't know nor do I care." Laurence said uninterested.

"Just guess come on." Travis whined.

"Why don't you imagine it yourself with then!" Laurence raised his voice from annoyance.

Travis doesn't notice and put a finger at his chin thinking.
He smiles suddenly and looks at me.

"How about you Garroth?" He asks me.

I shrug getting off the couch going to the kitchen taking Laurence's empty bowl.

"I can take it myself." Laurence said getting up.

"It's fine. I was getting water anyway." I said and he sat back down with a guilty look on his face.

"So tell me Laurence." I heard from the kitchen.

"Fine! He probably has blond hair since Zane has Raven black hair. And maybe his eyes are a mix of his parents. Possibly cyan or maybe cerulean?" Laurence answers.

"GOOD ANSWER!" Travis starts.

"Why?" I say as I walk out of the kitchen with my water in hand.

"Because! The Ro'Meave family said that they will reveal how their first son looks. They said he has blond hair and beautiful cerulean eyes. No one knows why he hasn't been seen though." Travis says.

"Is that the only reason you came over?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

Travis' smile turns into frowns and he shakes his head.

"I came to ask you if I could come over later today....with my...boyfriend.." Travis said.

My eyes widen as does Laurence's.
Unable to speak all I do was nod.

"W-what's his n-name?" I question.

"Zane..Ro'Meave.." Travis answers.

I clear my throat and look at Travis.

"C-congratulations!" I exclaim.

Travis thanks me and tells us he would be here in the afternoon.
I nod and lay on the couch. Laurence and I talk a bit about what we think Zane is like now that he has Travis and how they met or how Travis flattered or opened Zane ( got Zane to talk about himself).

~Later in the Afternoon~

Laurence's POV

Garroth and I sat on the couch watching a movie when he fell asleep. I smiled as a blush found its way to my cheeks. I kissed his forehead.

"Mm..." He moaned as he woke up.

My blush darkened as he looked at me.

"What time is it?" He questioned.

"3...I-in the afternoon..." I stuttered.

I looked away and a knock was heard from the front door.
Garroth go up and opened the door revealing Travis and behind him a man with Raven black hair with Icey blue eye while the other was covered by his hair and a black mask.

"Hi! Come in." Garroth welcomed with a smile not stuttering.

"Right.." Zane said obviously grouchy.

Travis grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. Zane sat down on the couch as Travis sat next to him pulling Zane onto his lap. Garroth came and sat on the side single couch.

"S-so why don't we s-start with introductions?" Garroth started.

"My name is Zane. I'm 21 and I live in the neighborhood." Zane started.

"I'm Laurence and I'm 22. Hope we get along well." I said smiling.

"And I-I'm Garroth. I-I'm also 22.l Garroth stutters.

Zane's POV

'It can't be a coincidence that Garroth has the exact same hair and eye color as the Garroth I remembered that is missing. He is also the age my brother Garroth should be at this year. I'll ask about his birthday."

"When's your birthday Garroth?" I asked.

"T-that's on May 13 (anyone know his birthday? I made it up)" Garroth answered.

'It's him! I have to tell my mother and father. Vylad and I have been searching so long I started to get aggravated.'