Smut for Garrence

Please if you do not like smut do not read. This will not effect the story(s). Skip if you want. (Btw when they are having smut it's not the picture in the top. This picture on the top is just so you guys have a smexy picture ;D)
___________________________

Title: My best friend is my lover

Couple: Garrence

Laurence's POV

I was texting my friend when he asked me a weird question. The question made me blush and I could tell it was visible since Garroth gave me a look.

"What's up Laurence?" Garroth asked walking towards me and sitting beside me laying on the couch.

"I-It's no-nothing..." I say with an unintended stutter.

Garroth scoots closer to me and looks at my phone. When he sees it a smirk grows on his face.

"So your friend is wondering how it feels to have a d*ck in him? How about you?" He asked me getting closer.

"W-well, I-I mean i didn't think it but I am curious....I mean I'm not thinking about it. It's not like i don't wonder about it but...ummmm...." I try but couldn't get the right words out of my mouth.

Garroth puts one of his hand on my cheek and gives me a soft look. His other hand is on my hand and he gets up without breaking the eye contact. He pulls me into a hug and whispers something.

"If you want I can help with that..."

He released me and used his fingers to hold my chin up. He leans in and kissed me. I melt into the kiss and start kissing back. He licks my bottom lip for entrance and I grant him his wish. He slips his tongue into my mouth and our tongues fight for dominance. He wins and starts to explore my mouth. When we release we were in his room.

"W-when did we get here?" I asked confused but nervous.

"When we were kissing I picked you up and your legs wrapped around my waist. I was able to get into my room without you noticing." He says leaning down to nibble on my neck.

He starts to nibble around looking for my sweet spot. I tell him where it is when I moan at a particular spot near my collar bone. He continues to suck on the spot gaining moans from me. I gasp when he bites the spot and his hands slid their way up my shirt playing with me. His other hand is on my member.

"G-Garroth....I-I'm not ready.." I state with my voice shakily with a hint of nervousness and a lot of lust.

Garroth removed himself from my neck and smiles at me.

"Laurence...I promise I'll be gentle. I'll try not to hurt you much.." He says quietly like he's afraid someone will hear even if we are the only ones living in this house.

Just then my phone buzzes. My friend texted back. We ignore the text and continue with what we were doing. Garroth leans down and gives me a quick peck on my cheek before he gets up and strips until he's in nothing but his boxers. I do the same and jump on him so I'm on the top.

"Laurence!! Where's all this energy coming from?" He chuckles.

I pull his boxers off and throw them somewhere in the room revealing his hard member. I stroke it earning a groan from Garroth.

I start licking the top of his member. I play with his urethra. Soon my mouth is around his member and I start bobbing my head up and down. I earn a moan from Garroth and go faster.

He surprises me when his hand pushed my head down to deep throat him. I feel tears forming in my eyes but continue.

"L-Laurence....I'm gonna come.."

I start to suck faster until I get a groan and he released his seed in my mouth. I took his dick out of my mouth and swallowed the semen. He picks me up and seated me on his lap facing him. He kisses me and his hand slips in my boxers. His finger enters me. I gasp at the movement of Garroth's finger in my back lower area. His fingers move faster making me moan into the kiss. He adds a second finger and moves almost right away.

"G-Garroth....I want you in me...now...I can't...take it anymore..." I say.

Garroth smirks and pulls my boxers off.

"Ride me." Garroth demands after taking my boxers off.

I look down and nod my head. I take his hard member and point it at my entrance. I take a deep breath before putting it in me. The pain quickly rushed through my body. I moved lower down onto his member, feeling his member go deep in me. When he was fully in I lay my head on his chest breathing heavily. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my back holding me tight.

"Laurence? Are you okay. If it hurts we can stop.." His soft voice ringing in my ear.

I try to get words out of my mouth but couldn't. I shake my head and look up at him.

"N-No...I want to do this..." Was all I could get out of my mouth.

I wait a few minutes before I got used to his member being in me. I start moving up and down feeling his member go deeper with every thrust. I move faster when Garroth suddenly changes position. He pushed me down on the bed and moved in and out of me.

"Ahn... G-Garroth!!" I scream when he hits my prostate.

"T-there. Keep...hitting that spot!" I yell.

He smirks and keeps hitting that spot every time with incredible force.

"Laurence...I'm close..."

"M-me too..."

He hits my prostate one last time before he comes in me and I come on both our stomachs. He pulls himself out and lays down next to me pulling me close to him.

"I love you"

"I-I love you too..." I answer.

He falls asleep quickly and I check my phone one last time to see what my friend texted me.

"Have fun with Garroth."

I smile at the text and put my phone down falling asleep shortly after.

____________________________

So was that good? I hope it was... Anyways....I hope you enjoyed my smut  chapter of Garrence. Next will be Vyalnte and then Zanvis. Sorry if I got any grammar mistakes.