My story {Teaser}

Vylante ; Garrance ; Zanvis oneshot [Mostly Vylante]

Vylad' POV

I grew up with an abusive father who only hated me. He mentally hurt me on the inside and he physically hurt me on the outside. Some occasions I would be sexually abused by getting sold to random people. I moved out when I was 18 and started traveling around the world studying for collage. I always thought I was going to grow up and marry the woman I love. But then I found out I was gay. I told my family I was gay like Garroth and Zane. My father accepted them and I thought he would accept me. But my father just hated me more. I am currently living on mystreet where my brothers and friends live. Then I met my blue haired dork.

Dante's POV

I grew up admiring my brother. I left home when Garroth and Laurence asked me to move in with them across from aphmau. I agreed because Nicole lived close by. I asked her out but got rejected. I played low hitting on other girls trying to make her jealous. Every time vylad was around I would flirt with him. Every time he laughed or giggled it made my day. 'He was the one I was looking for' I instantly thought. I was going to make him mine.....

~Both~

.......This is my story........

____________________________

Hey guys. This is the second teaser. I
know this isn't a Garrence but Garroth and Laurence are married in this story. Travis and Zane are engaged. Travis moved out to live with Zane. Dante has been thinking of a way to ask vylad out. Dante still lives with garrance and vylad lives with Aphmau. (There will be 7-10 parts to this story)

Make note that this is all my imagination. Not in the real story.