Vylante (Smut)

Hello my lovely tunes! I'm sorry about the late smut chapter guys. Enjoy!
____________________________

Vylad sat down on his bed reading his book before he heard a door open. He happily stood up closing his book and throwing it to the side of him knowing it was Dante back from work. He opened his room door and ran down the stairs to his husband. Vylad embraced Dante in a hug and Dante chuckled at his childish husband. They pulled away smiling like idiots. They got married just recently and they haven't done anything except kissing and cuddling it's honestly the cutest sight to see Vylad asleep cuddling up to Dante nuzzling his face to Dante's chest and Dante using on of his arms to hold Vylad's waist and his other holding Vylad's hand their fingers intertwined. Sitting on the couch laying back. Better take a picture when Dante isn't looking because he can beat you up if he sees you take a picture.

Vylad grabbed Dante's hand pulling him to the couch and sitting him down sitting on his lap.

"Honey I missed you." Vylad whined.

Dante blushed at the name he still hasn't gotten used too.

"I'm sorry dear. My partner held me back. I would have been home a while ago but he needed me to print something for him." Dante explained.

Vylad didn't listen however. Something was off about him but Dante ignored it. Vylad put his free hand near Dante's member teasing him. Dante's blush darkened when he looked at Vylad. His eyes has an unnoticeable pink tint in them and you can't see it unless your up close to him which Dante was. Vylad's scent wasn't the same vanilla smell. It was sweet like roses. Vylad moved his hands up and down Dante's thighs leaning in to kiss Dante. He knew he shouldn't be taking advantage of Vylad but he couldn't help it. This could be his one and only chance until Vylad is ready which could take a year. Suddenly his phone ringed and he took it out of his pocket.

He got a message from the only witch on the block. Lucinda.

Dante's POV

Lucy: hey Dante. I took the liberty to make a potion that would make Vylad well...horny! I know you've been waiting to do this to him and now's your chance. I have to warm you tho. While making the potion j may have added another ingredient that could either be bad or good for you guys. Depends on what you think after about two weeks after you guys did it. Also for the price I want two boxes of cupcakes. Thank you bye!

I threw the phone to the other side of the room not caring where it landed and picked Vylad up. I didn't give a damn about what she could have added. I'm pretty sure I'll be ready for anything like him turning into a cat later. I carried my husband to our room locking the door to our soundproof room locking the doors and closing the windows. I pulled the curtain over the window and went back to Vylad who was watching me from our bed. He currently had a dark blush sprawled across his cheek and he was smiling. I walked back to him pushing him down on the bed and kissing his neck looking for his sweet spot.

3rd POV

Dante continued to leave hickeys around Vylad's neck and collar bone not caring where he left it.

"Dante~" Vylad moaned out tightly gripping Dante's hair.

Dante's hand moved into Vylad's shirt up to his chest where he played around with his nipples causing a raspy moan to leave Vylad's lips. Growing impatient Dante pulled away from Vylad's neck and collar bone pulling his shirt off with Vylad's. Getting back into action Dante moved down licking and sucking on one of Vylad's nipples playing and pin king the other. Vylad moaned loudly. The sensation was new to him and even if he was under a potion his cautiousness was still there and he could feel everything. He just couldn't move or say what he actually wanted which was for Dante to stop. Vylad gripped onto the bedsheets uncomfortable. He bit his lips breathing heavily. Dante noticed and realized that Vylad might still be cautious even if he was in a trance. He stopped and held one of Vylad's balled fists which gripped onto the bed sheet. Vylad stopped hitting his lip and his grip loosened feeling a bit less afraid. Dante unbuckled Vylad's buckle and threw that to the side disregarding of it. He could tell Vylad tensed a bit even if he was smiling. Dante sent him a reassuring smile and pulled his pants off leaving Vylad in just his boxers. He yelled when Dante rubbed his from outside his boxers.

"Dante I want it now" Vylad spoke.

Dante didn't listen tho. He wanted to prepare Vylad for his first time.

"Please I can't take it anymore. I need you in me." Vylad begged.

'No I want you to stop.'

Dante smiled.

"Okay." Dante said in a sweet voice.

Vylad's muscle tensed and he balled his hands into fists. Dante took Vylad's boxers off revealing his member. He got up and grabbed some lube from the drawer.

"I don't need that just put it in." Vylad whined.

"Fine." Dante said a bit impatient himself. He was aching for release.

He put two fingers in Vylad's mouth, Vylad sucking it. Dante pushed one finger in allowing Vylad to adjust for his first time. Vylad let out a shaky breath. Dante went up to place a kiss on Vylad's lips when Vylad wrapped his arm around Dante's neck. He connected their lips calming Vylad down. His muscles calmed down no longer tense and he kissed Dante back moaning a bit. They pulled away and Dante put in a second finger. He started to stretch Vylad using the scissor motion.

"Vylad can I put it in?" He asked Vylad who was panting.

"Yea~<3" Vylad moaned smiling.

Dante took his pants and boxers off lining himself up at Vylad's entrance. He slowly pushed in allowing Vylad to motion him too keep moving. When he was fully inside Vylad let out a moan.

Vylad himself was only feeling pleasure even if he was under the spell. He wrapped his arms around Dante's neck pulling him into a sweet loving kiss. When they pulled away Vylad allowed Dante to move. Dante thrusted into Vylad hitting his prostate almost instantly. Vylad screamed Dante's name in pleasure.

"Dante!~"

Dante blushed. He never would have though that he would hear Vylad scream his name in pleasure. Or have sex with him in fact. And since they never did anything lewd Dante was almost at his limit.

"Vylad I'm close." Dante groaned.

"M-me too~" Vylad moaned.

After a few more thrusts Vylad came on their stomachs and Dante came in him. He pulled out laying next to Vylad. Vylad opened his eyes revealing his forest green eyes which no longer had a pink tint in them.

"Sorry dear. I couldn't resist." Dante smiled hugging Vylad.

"It's okay." Vylad smiled cuddling into Dante. Falling asleep almost instantly.

~ Two weeks later ~

Dante's POV

Vylad been feeling nauseous and couldn't even eat. I've took some time off work to take care of him. I took him to see Lucinda to see if her potion had anything to do with it.

"Oh yea. The potion made him pregnant. Remember my text. I said I added something to the potion and it was the ability to get pregnant even if your a boy. And since you came in him he got pregnant." Lucinda said giving them a thumbs up.

Vylad was barely paying attention feeling so sick but me. I was grinning like an idiot. I picked Vylad up and took him back home where I called my coworkers and my brother and brothers in law and parents in law and parents to tell them we were have a baby.
Vylad on the other hand was clueless as to what was happening until his water bursted and he gave birth to two beautiful kids.