Mine {Teaser}

Garrence ; Zanvis ; Vylante One Shot (All of them meaning each chapter will be about one ship. Ex:

Chap1: Garrence
Chap2: Zanvis
Chap3: Vylante.

Also the chapters will be the on the same day. Like if chapter 1 is about a party chapter 2 & 3 will also be at the party just different perspectives and focused on a different ship. If you don't understand you may ask questions in the comments I would love to answer.)

Garrence

Laurence-

Although he may seem overprotective and overly kind I find that there may be a reason. As his friend since high school I can see past all his masks he call a smile and this happiness he expresses. I wish to help him but none of my words will get through to him. I feel like I hate him but I have came to love him. I want to make him mine. But I can't force him if I want his trust.

Garroth-

He's close. He almost got to my heart. He almost figured it out. He knows that my smile is just a mask I put on to seal away the pain. He knows that this happiness I express isn't real and all I really feel is sadness and pain. He's the only one that has figured it out. At first I tried to stay away but found myself coming back to his captivating touch and addicting voice. He has given me a new meaning of love and I don't intend to loose this new meaning. I want him to be mine. But I mustn't, for he is straight.

Zanvis

Travis-

It hurts. It hurts to see him cry. It hurts to see him frown. It hurts to hear him say that he's fine when I know he's not. So why won't I do anything? Why won't I help? It's because I'm afraid if I help everything will change even for the better...because...I know...there will always be a downfall. I want to call him mine. But I know that if I make a wrong move everything will crumble down.

Zane-

I can feel his stare. He sees me when I'm crying. He can see through my act, my lies. At first it scared me. But I soon grew fond of his stares and found his green orbs comforting but I never allowed myself to think of things like that. I wish I could hold him one day and say that he is mine. But we all know his heart is in the hands of Katelyn.

Vylante

Dante-

He's perfect. Someone that doesn't let anything or anyone break him down. He's always so optimistic and sees the greater good in people. He always has a positive solution and sees the glass half full. But I soon came to realize the breakdowns he has and the paining scream he has. It hurts me to hear the screams of pain and his cries of depression. I came to realize this when I left my love struck state. I want to be there to comfort him and maybe even be able to be called his and call him mine. But can I really afford to break what's already been broken more?

Vylad-

The only one I live for can't find out. He can't find out about my facade. One I've kept up for so long I've came to perfect. If only I had the courage to ask for help. Maybe then I could have a chance to call him mine. But with all the other people he could choose from why would he chose me?
____________________________

Hello musical notes! I finally got another idea for a teaser and it's going to be out soon! Also! Good news. This teaser won't end at chapter 12 or 16. It will be a long story because it's of all three ships. Also when you read the teaser I have no intention of making this Yandere. It just came out a bit like that and for that in sorry for two reasons. 1 I'm sorry that I possibly got your hopes up in thinking its a Yandere but I don't mind writing a Yandere oneshot of a Yaoi ship just tell me and I'm on it! 2 I'm sorry because if you don't like Yandere themes things this may have given a Yandere vibe. I'm sorry. I intend on making this a adorable story. I hope you enjoy!

Have a good day and be inspirational!