10| Fine! Shut Up

F I N E! S H U T U P

W O R D C O U N T: 1450

Well day by day, the hatred and abomination in my heart for Humza kept on escalating

Well day by day, the hatred and abomination in my heart for Humza kept on escalating. I ignored and disregarded him most of the time. It also included leaving or abandoning the room if he entered and now since I had become a pro in a month,
I was aware of his timings and I used it to my advantage,

I would latch and bolt my door before he came back from whatever work he did. It had become a methodical habit. I wouldn't even go down for dinner. It had already been almost a week since I last saw him. I had been running away from him and so far I was successful and fortunate.

I knew that by now, he was aware of it too. Often at night I used to hear 'certain' voices from the room next to mine. Sometimes I thought he did on purpose to infuriate me as hell.

So I used to pull up my earplugs and ignore every other sound.

I was in contact with Nabiha now. She called me a few times only to inform and apprise me that Uzair was coming back. She was very excited and ecstatic about it. "Aunty said she would talk to him about our marriage this time." Is what she told me.

I was happy for her. I am glad at least someone is happy. I had even called Ahad and asked him to collect my resignation letter from me and give it in the school since I know I won't be able to get out of this hell ever.

Now about Malika, she had developed a certain dislike and scorn for me, and would never leave a chance to provoke me. I tried my level best to ignore her but hey I am only a human.

My mornings had been quite the homogeneous since I came here. I Prayed fajir and spoke to Ahad for a few minutes. Since I knew that Humza would be in the house. I didn't want to go out in the early hours. At sharp 8.30 he left and then I was free like a bird, though I wasn't allowed to exit the premises.

I often spend my time in gardening. He would sometimes return for lunch and sometimes not. Exactly at 9 in the evening he would be back from his gangster stuffs whereas I would be back to my room with whatever food I could grab on my way.

 Exactly at 9 in the evening he would be back from his gangster stuffs whereas I would be back to my room with whatever food I could grab on my way