23| Damn! What Do I Do Now?

D A M N! W H A T D O I D O
N O W?

W O R D C O U N T: 2722

Hello again beautiful people! 😘
You were successful in convincing me

Here is your reward

Vote and comment so that I can surprise you again. I loved your comments in the previous chapter. I was smiling like an idiot the whole time. 🙈

Anyway, enjoy..

"Humza don't do this to me

Please wake up." I found myself caressing his cheeks with my thumb. My hearbeat thundered and clamoured dangerously. The night sky daunting us even more. I struggled and grapple to open my eyes. Humza was almost straddling and bestriding me. His neck was bleeding and I knew he wasn't fine at all. An unsettling feeling erupted at the back of my mind, as if I was about to loose something or someone precious. All my life I Had never found a person who was ready to give his life for me.

If we die, we die together. His words kept on haunting my mind. Something inside me changed at that moment, never to turn back again but It all happened because of me.

"Please, I can't lose you now. Please wake up for me." I confessed. I wasn't sure but I think I saw a smile at the corner of his lips. His eyes were close. If I had not known better, I'd think that he was high on weed. I was crying hysterically. I could hear when people were calling our name but I couldn't think. My organs couldn't function properly. The back of my head felt extremely heavy.

I turned us upside down. The moment his back met the slightly damp ground. He whined like a wounded animal. I took his hand in mine, it was burnt a little and he grimaced at the contact.

"Humza please wake up. I am so sorry." I sobbed. His body was almost lifeless beneath me. I was crying incessantly.

ALLAH don't do this to me. I can't live without him. I cried until I could no more endure the pain. The last thing I rememberd was a blanket being thrown at both of us and voices from all around us, some known while some unknown. I clutched onto Humza's shirt for balance and so that nobody could take me away from him but it turned black abruptly and my head fell on his chest.

I Could hear the sound of a heart beating at an unsteady pace. I groaned as the sunrays were almost blinding me, even with my eyes closed. They were forcing me to wake up from my deep slumber and I didn't want to wake up as yet.