17| Haraam And Halaal Don't Go Together

H A R A A M A N D H A L A A L D O N' T G O T O G E T H E R

W O R D C O U N T: 1908

Happy reading

On special demand.

Cocaine is what I needed right now but that woman had ruined it too

Cocaine is what I needed right now but that woman had ruined it too. I was only about to take it when that bitch had peeped in. She had a bad habit of interfering in everyone's matter and it's high time, she had to learn and assimilate a lesson.

With an intention to hurt and mutilate her, I vacated my room and strode towards her's in fury. As I entered her room, I found her asleep. Those irritating ombre hair weren't hidden or concealed. A bit of her hair embedded her face and I couldn't see her properly.

I went to her side and successfully tugged the lock of hair behind her ears and sat on the furniture close to the bed. I studied her face longer than needed.

My eyes lingered on her neck, the area that I had bruised. I ambled towards the bed to sit beside her sleeping form. A pang of guilt and culpability cut through my heart. It only intensified when I touched her neck and she blenched. Her neck was now a contrast of blue and purple other than her skin.

There was some liniment applied on it but there was very little of it left on her neck so I left her room and went back to mine.

It looked as if a tornado had hit my room, destructing everything that came in it's way. The sofa and the love seat at the left were upturned. The glass frames on the wall were shattered on the floor. The flat screen on the wall was now hanging crooked. The lamp that was earlier placed on my nightstand was now smashed.

I searched for the embrocation in my room which was now a mess. As soon as I found it, I trudged towards her room again.

This time I froze when I saw her. She was covered in sweat and she was saying incoherent words. She even grimaced as if she was in deep pain and agony.