27| What Are We Doing?

W H A T A R E W E D O I N G?

W O R D C O U N T: 4060

And I will surprise you like this. Just an example joonams 😉

Because I love you guys soooo much.
Vote and comment as much as you can. I wrote this chapter only because of it

Enjoy!

"Shhh! Keep quiet or she'll wake up

"Shhh! Keep quiet or she'll wake up." Anaabiya said meekly as I hovered over her in the bed. The small little toddler on her other side was sleeping peacefully and honestly, she had inherited most of her features from me.

"But I want you so much." I whispered in her ears, pushing my hand inside her top to caress her warm stomach, making her giiggle in response. "I want you too but not right now. You don't want your daughter to wake up." She gave me a pointed look before leaning onto my touch.

"I love you so much Anaabiya." I couldn't help but let a smile tug at the corner of my lips as I shut my eyes, trailing soft kisses along her jaw line. "Humza move your hand." Her voice was barely a whisper. "Tell me what I want to hear." I kissed her neck fervently this time. I groaned audibly when she tried pushing me away. I only tightened my hold around her stomach.

"Humza please move." She again spoke after sometime. This time I groaned a little louder and decided to throw a glare her way so that she could stop. I opened my eyes to look at her, still feeling sleepy. She looked back at me with bewilderment. I looked at her for about a few seconds and then to her other side. There was no baby beside her. Panic struck me hard as I sat up instantly.

What the fuck had I been dreaming?

You said you love her. I reminded myself.

Do I love her? But isn't it too fast?

The baby looked so real. I am such a big fool, I was really fondling with her stomach. I was deeply thinking when my eyes snapped towards her. She was tieing her hair, her beautiful long hair. She did it so effortlessly that I wondered, how women even did it like a pro. I am so whipped.

This is not happening.

Her eyes met mine and she seemed so lost and puzzled. She splintered away before I could say a thing to her.

I slumped back in the bed as I stared at the ceiling above me. I had slept such a peaceful sleep after so long. She was the only girl I slept with after Hazel. I used to get intimate with a lot of girls but I could never sleep with them. The fact that I slept for about five to six hours was a new too. Usually it was for an hour or two.