Humza Says Hi! ❤ Please Read!

Okay Hi there!

Assalamo alaikum!

You!

Yes you! I need your suggestion.

A request for everyone to not be rude.

I have something important to discuss.

What if I told you that I will publish 'Forcefully Yours' into a hard copy without moving it from this platform.

I will add lot's of scenes and alter a few that I've always wanted to. Extra chapters and scenes, etc etc. The writing in the published version will be mature enough from this one and not in the sense of just content but just the way I've written it here. The one You've read here on wattpad is like the first draft of the entire story that I will improvise.

The question is would you buy the hardcopy of this book for like 199 INR?

I have been receiving offers from some publishing company. They are paying me some good amount but the only problem is that they are asking me to remove the story from wattpad which I don't want to. Like ever.

So my friends and family suggested me this. Of course I wouldn't make any decision without discussing it with you guys who made 'Forcefully  Yours' what it is today.

If it's a no please don't bother commenting. I don't want to get my heart broken. The story here will remain as it is. I will not remove it from wattpad because this is where it all began initially.

Hope you all are fine! Please be safe and take good care of yourself.

I miss you guys so much. Your amazing comments. Hayyee! Good old days🙂

I know Humza and Anaabiya miss you too. 🌸