31| Don't You Think It's Unfair

D O N' T Y O U T H I N K
I T' S U N F A I R

W O R D C O U N T: 2320

Okay now this is a bonus update and so it's a bit short. I just wanted to wish you guys eid mubarak 😘 (hopes to receive eidi in the form of lots and lots of votes and comments)

Secondly, those people who posted on my wall today, just know that I wrote because of you guys. You made me feel so happy 😊.

The next day I woke up slightly perplexed and nonplussed

The next day I woke up slightly perplexed and nonplussed. Well I wouldn't even call it 'woke up' since I never really slept properly. I slept for about one and a half hours only. The cavernous serrated pain in my heart had me grimacing from time to time. Nabiha was shifted to the other room and so the entire night I had been sulking alone. I even sniveled in my sleep.

I was going to ask Rafiya aunty today itself. If Humza wasn't going to tell me, I had to find it out myself. I was adamant and steadfast. I weeped a lot during Fajir asking ALLAH to do something. Humza's words had left me broken.

After I was done with Fajir. I checked on Nabiha and she was still sleeping in her room. I went to the kitchen to have a glass of milk then. I felt extremely weak and exhausted yet their was no trace of sleep. The kitchen must be empty and isolated since Nobody was awake at this early hour. I wondered if Humza was still in Stacy's room. My heart was bleeding at the mere thought of him with somebody else. He had broken my trust. Maybe he was saying the truth. He never really loved me. The thought itself was distructive. I felt catastrophic all of a sudden but I stopped myself from even thinking further.

I was perturbed to find Stacy in the kitchen. She was devouring a chocolate truffle cake. She was literally stuffing her mouth weirdly. Well, she must be starving because of the lack of stamina now. My own thoughts made me cringe back in revulsion and distaste, whereas she didn't say a word.

I poured the milk in the glass from the bottle. I was about to drink it when I heard her say, "So you might have had a fantastic night yesterday?" She probed, her voice sharp. "I should be the one to ask you that question." I roll my eyes at her as I took one gulp of the thick white liquid. "Don't try and act smart around me." She scowled and I couldn't really understand why she was behaving in such a manner. She wore the same clothes that she was wearing when I had seen her with Humza. I scrunched my nose in confusion. We never really spoke. Why was she even talking to me now?

"Why do you even doubt it?" I retorted as I remembered her face from yesterday. I was not going to listen to her as she spoke ill about me. "Fine I get it that he chose you over me. Hell he always chooses you over any of us but no need to be bitchy about it." She scoffed and I was bewildered. I Felt tingles all over my body. He slept with her. Where was I in this?